PDA

View Full Version : Tea-leafs!!!

Amante_271
06-11-08, 08:17 AM
WARNING!!!

While I was at work yesterday 2 "Lads" aged 20-25 tried to remove my trike from my drive way!!!

LUCKLY my wife was in the office which looks down on to the drive and glanced out of the window and saw them! She ran downstairs and surgested they put it back or she would ring the Police! They said words to the effect of "Go away! Your just a silly little woman!" She then produced our snarling Labrador (Zoe) and told them she hadnt been fed!!

The trike was put back and they b*ggered off! But let this be a warning! A mans home is no-longer his castle as the basqtards are trying to get in!!

Im off to buy a HUGE F.OFF & DIE lock today and a large bunch of flowers!!

Kevinb
06-11-08, 08:30 AM
Andrew.

Try and get a ground anchor that you can fix so it is right underneath the trike or a Denver boot.

Kev

Amante_271
06-11-08, 09:24 AM
I was going to get a massive chain & lock as it will be kept in the garage but a ground anchor is a good idea, thanks.

Dabz
06-11-08, 10:13 AM
nothing is safe anymore! thank god snr management was there!

6T
06-11-08, 10:19 AM
andrew may be worth getting insurance cover for it whilst off the road,would be a shame to loose it before you have a chance to enjoy it.cheers steve

FJ_Biker
06-11-08, 03:47 PM
This country is mad the way people try and nick stuff and then give you abuse when you try and look after your property

igbell
06-11-08, 05:10 PM
Yes what is the world coming too.

When I first moved into the house we are in now within 2 weeks Jo came home after the night shift and I had already gone to work to find the garage door half bent down as somebody had tried to get into the garage after the bike I assume (I drove the bike to work that day so I assume they saw it wasnt there and left).

I now hall a anchor on the wall and a disc lock and a big chain along with the alarm.

BB
06-11-08, 06:17 PM
I have a couple of ground anchors in my garage and quite a few of my friends have them too. Good investment

BB

Cat_Macd
07-11-08, 01:45 PM
can't believe someone tried to nick the trike off your drive. :o
the world is quick becoming a rough place to be.

igbell
08-11-08, 12:00 PM
http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=901995

Well busters are doing this deal this weekend......
Amante buy one or two

Hunar
11-11-08, 11:50 PM
The problem is that if you take the law into your own hands, its YOU that ends up in court for defending your property. I don't agree that you should batter someone half to death if you catch them, but you should be able to stand up for yourself and your property without fear of legal action being taken against you.

igbell
12-11-08, 09:35 AM
I dont know if this law still stands in Scotland, but you used to be able to kill someone if they were robbing you on the level of the house that your family sleeps, so if you lived in the bungalow then if they tried nicking the bike you could have them.

I saw we should all have the theif deterant like in the first RoboCop where the guy gets fried nicking the car.