PDA

View Full Version : ARGGGGGGGGG NO BIKE!!!!!!!

Hunar
27-11-08, 09:07 AM
Well the insurance picked up the bandit yesterday, so I don't have any transport at the moment. I have another FJ1200 lined up, just need the cheque to come through so I can go pick it up.

should have it in time for the Dec ride out, not sure I will have the sat nav by then though, still can't get lost on the way to and from stonehenge, right?

igbell
27-11-08, 09:11 AM
Shame about the bike dude.
Still it all depends on if you are going via London to get to Stonehenge?? ;D ;D

FJ_Biker
27-11-08, 09:51 AM
Congratulations Hunar.

Did the person who knocked your bike over getting prosecuted?

6T
27-11-08, 10:27 AM
good to hear you have finally got it soughted Hunar and best of luck with your new bike :)

Dabz
27-11-08, 01:23 PM
looking forward to seeing the new bike! Can't get lost to/from stonehenge...sounds like famous last words lol!

BB
27-11-08, 08:05 PM
Hope things get sorted soon, terrible being without a bike!

BB

Amante_271
27-11-08, 09:47 PM
Glad your getting sorted mate... missed your ugly mug at the Sally!

Sally to the 'henge is easy...! If I can do it Im quite sure you can..... now was it a left or right turn at the cross roads by the Sally??? ;D

Hunar
28-11-08, 05:09 AM
Thanks guys and girls. As far as I know the stupid cow hasn't been caught yet. She's pretty much done a vanashing act, buried her head hoping that it will all go away. Not sure my insurance company will accept about 7k losses though, I rekon they will still want a word with her. I won't stop chasing her either, I had to pay the first £150 of my policy excess, and being a stubborn bastard I will chase her to the ends fo the earth for it. I am constanly badgering the police for updates, but they telling me nothing at the moment apart from 'enquires are continuing', to which my reply is 'cool, speak to you tomorrow then'.

FJ_Biker
28-11-08, 05:11 PM
Not sure my insurance company will accept about 7k losses though, I rekon they will still want a word with her. I won't stop chasing her either, I had to pay the first £150 of my policy excess, and being a stubborn bastard I will chase her to the ends fo the earth for it. I am constanly badgering the police for updates

I admire your persistence and I bet she is still driving around illegally.