PDA

View Full Version : Coooolddd....

weefrenchie
10-12-08, 10:04 PM
Hey y'all!!

I haven't been online for a while and I apologise for disappearing for weeks... I've sadly been busy working crazy hours and it's too damn cold to ride! The ground is frozen every day :(

How's everyone? :)
Anyone brave enough to ride in this weather? :o

Carbonkid
10-12-08, 10:41 PM
Hi there... ;)

Work can be the devil sometimes, my work place has been crazy lately too! >:(
I try and get out as often as possible, but only when it's dry and not freezing!
This Sunday's run to Stonehendge looks a tad cold and damp, but will hope to make an exception. :P How about you? ;)

weefrenchie
11-12-08, 06:40 AM
Hello! :)

It's good that you still get out, where do you go when you do? I need to get back into it, although I expect the battery will probably be empty (if not dead) by now :-/

I won't be able to make the ride out on Sunday, got a night out on the Saturday so won't be in a state to ride... :-X ;D

Work's crazy because it's the end of the year, everyone's trying to finish everything all at once at my place! And I'm away for the last two weeks of December so I've got to do a whole month's worth in two weeks!! :o

FJ_Biker
11-12-08, 05:21 PM
Anyone brave enough to ride in this weather?

Everyday 40 mile return journey.

Might be cold but I have filtered through quite a few miles of traffic this week. Just waiting for a good downpour now to wash the salt on my kit

KP
11-12-08, 07:09 PM
too bloody cold, my bike is still under cover and will remain like that for a little while yet, cant see it improving for a while, but i take my hat off to those that do, have a good nite out frenchie, and dont work to hard lol, still looking out for you near work!!

Iceman
11-12-08, 07:32 PM
.....went out on my "pedal powered rocket" today legs going ten to the dozen to keep warm! :D Still saving for my "other" bike! lol

Carbonkid
11-12-08, 10:18 PM
Shame you can't come out on Sunday Frenchie and I don't blame you for not.

Lately I don't go too far, usually just into town - the scenic route...
And hopefully Stonehenge Sunday...

And it sounds like you need to put an Optimate on your Christmas list Frenchie

All the best with the last big work push. It'll soon be Christmas... ;)