PDA

View Full Version : Quick hello mates from a  bikerless 'biker'

Iceman
06-11-08, 12:32 AM
Hi, just had to say hello again to all my buddy's on here! Tried to keep away since losing my bike as don't feel right 'talking shop' without it! It'll take me years to save up for another bike and I'm missing it something awful. Maybe I'll 'drive' down to Sally's one Thursday and sit on everyones bikes and go "Vroom vroom" ! ;) Gosh, I'm really missing the rideouts too! :'(
:-/

Kevinb
06-11-08, 08:27 AM
Iceman

Nice to hear from you.
You are a bikerless biker who will get another bike at some point.
Keep in touch on the site & at the Sally.

Cheers

Kev

Dabz
06-11-08, 10:12 AM
good to hear form you mate - feel free to drive to the sally..me and BB will be doing that tonight so there's no shame in it :P

6T
06-11-08, 10:34 AM
good to see you back on here iceman :)probably wont be so many using there bikes in the winter,dont let not having a bike at the moment put you off posting on wb.would be good to see you down at the sally.cheers steve :)

FJ_Biker
06-11-08, 03:49 PM
Good to hear from you. Get saving you can buy a good bike for under 1K

igbell
06-11-08, 05:06 PM
Yes save up and you never know you might get yourself one very soon, good to hear you are back again.

BB
06-11-08, 06:23 PM
Don't be daft, Iceman, all welcome on here.

No worries if you are on the road or not - for whatever reason. I was in a car for 3 months after my little off a few years back - didn't stop me attending bike meets or chatting on here.

Look forward to seeing you soon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

bubblylittleme
06-11-08, 06:27 PM
Hey come to lysley tomorrow nite for launch of BOOB's 'babes on our bikes' calendar! All for charity!
I'm on my new bike in it! August!

Missed seeing u around the bike meets!

Amante_271
06-11-08, 09:45 PM
Hi ya buddy!

No bike, no problem, look at me for heaven sake!!!

You are ALWAYS welcome at the Sally and on here! It would be nice to have some else to take the "driving a car" flack apart from me (and VAUXHALL BOY Dabz!!!!) ;) ;D

We miss your ugly mug!! Honest!! Dont be a stranger!! After all you cantget much stranger than me! ;D ;D ;D

BB
06-11-08, 10:13 PM
We miss your ugly mug!! Honest!! Dont be a stranger!! After all you cant get much stranger than me! ;D ;D ;D

That's fairly accurate I feel ;D ;D

BB

Amante_271
06-11-08, 11:48 PM
:-* Whats it they say about taking one to know one? ::)

igbell
07-11-08, 08:21 PM
yeah but amante you are stranger than most.......
apart from me of course.....I thought I would get it in first (oh err)

Hunar
07-11-08, 11:08 PM
hey buddy, will be good to see you at some point chief!

Amante_271
07-11-08, 11:59 PM
hey buddy, will be good to see you at some point chief!
You too Hunar!!

Iceman
05-12-08, 10:17 AM
Argg...another month has passed and still a long way to go before I'll have a bike again! Getting real bad withdrawals now! :(
Loaded up "moto GP 08" onto my PC as a temp fix!lol Quite good in fact! Oh well..........

FJ_Biker
05-12-08, 02:30 PM
Shame not to see you around, will be glad to see you on two wheels again

On a plus side you are missing some crap weather, Wednesday was a dreadful ride in to work with the roads iced over

Amante_271
05-12-08, 07:10 PM
Hey Iceman,

Stop sobbing in your beer, get off your furry northern butt and come join us at the Sally on the evening of the 14th (a week Sunday)! No Bike No Problem! If you need a lift just ask, ok? Might even buy you a pint for Christmas!!

Come on mate, pecker up and come see your mates.... friends! OK?

Iceman
06-12-08, 12:42 AM
14th you say? Ok, sounds good! Got a car so will take a wee drive down with the heater on, soothing music and no wind blast to chill ma wee ones! ;DHa, cars do have their plus points! ;)

bazacasa
11-01-09, 06:53 PM
Hey Iceman what happened to your previous bike ?

crewy
18-01-09, 08:38 PM
Argg...another month has passed and still a long way to go before I'll have a bike again! Getting real bad withdrawals now! :(
Loaded up "moto GP 08" onto my PC as a temp fix!lol Quite good in fact! Oh well..........

I have Moto gp 08 for my xbox and it is a very addictive game, and like iceman said, it's quite good.

I'm sure you will have a bike amlot sooner then you think Iceman