PDA

View Full Version : Last Day

Davey
30-01-09, 10:52 AM
Finally the day has arrived and I leave my job today!

All ready to start at GW's next Thursday - can't wait.

So all come and see me - might even buy you a coffee!

hotdog
30-01-09, 11:00 AM
Good luck with the new job Stu. Hope it's a good one for you.

Regards,

ONFIRE
30-01-09, 11:15 AM
Hmmm never gong to buy a bike from GW's again PMSFL :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good Luck with your new Jobby Stu.. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
8-)

igbell
30-01-09, 11:17 AM
Now you shouldnt of said that Stu, as GW's is on the corner of where I work so you might get sick of me coming in and gabbing a coffee off of you.

Which building will you be in?? as they now have 4, and what will your new role be??

FJ_Biker
30-01-09, 11:32 AM
Good luck Stu

ONFIRE
30-01-09, 11:54 AM
Now you shouldnt of said that Stu, as GW's is on the corner of where I work so you might get sick of me coming in and gabbing a coffee off of you.

Which building will you be in?? as they now have 4, and what will your new role be??

Vending Machine Operator :P 8-)

Davey
30-01-09, 02:16 PM

I told you to keep it quiet! :D

nah really I wil be in bike sales in the main building 8-)

ONFIRE
30-01-09, 02:58 PM

I told you to keep it quiet! :D

nah really I wil be in bike sales in the main building 8-)

That's why I bought my R6...from London GW's Glad to hear they now have some Sales Staff :o ;D ;D

igbell
30-01-09, 03:51 PM
So how much do you get for selling us all a cheap bike and there??

jack930
30-01-09, 03:55 PM
HMMM Discount,Discount,Discount, will we get better deal as WB's :D

BB
30-01-09, 05:25 PM
Good luck with the new job Stu [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Ryan
30-01-09, 06:26 PM
good luck stu, be good workin there i spect ;)

Scotty
30-01-09, 06:26 PM
Hmmm... so next time we go in there and sit on loads of bikes with a view to buying them we won 't be ignored as if we were wearing an invisibility cloak...?
Shake 'em up Stu, they're too ignorant and arrogant for their own good. When I had a go at one of the suits in there for being ignored, one of his counter arguments was "we sell 4000 bikes a year..." not to people you ignore, you won't mate >:(

Sorry, rant over....... :-[ Hope you enjoy it and sell heaps of bikes :)

jj
30-01-09, 07:49 PM
not good on service went in on tuesday to order and pay for a new r1 left after 45mins of being ignored will take my buiseness where its wanted

bladep102
30-01-09, 09:26 PM
did you used to work at arriva kawasaki by any chance

Davey
30-01-09, 09:50 PM
Hmmm... so next time we go in there and sit on loads of bikes with a view to buying them we won 't be ignored as if we were wearing an invisibility cloak...?
Shake 'em up Stu, they're too ignorant and arrogant for their own good.

Now why would I wantto do that - if I'm the only one that speaks to people I'll be the one making the sales and earning the money. ;)

Blade - nope never worked at Arriva - did work a Bikes UK, TW's and Banbury Motorcycles - also woked at Inchcape and Skurrays so have a bit of experiance in dealerships and know how to treat customers properly 8-)

JJ - i start thursday - come and see me

Discounts and how much i get paid for selling you all bikes....well thats for me to know :-X

Cheers all for the wishes of good luck

ONFIRE
30-01-09, 10:50 PM
GW's must be doing something right [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nationwide Happy Customer's 8-)

R1chie
31-01-09, 01:12 AM
Good luck with the new job Stu.

Terry Tibbs.....R6......talk to me...

;D

nickw
31-01-09, 07:43 PM
not good on service went in on tuesday to order and pay for a new r1 left after 45mins of being ignored will take my buiseness where its wanted

I went in on friday afternoon loking at getting some service parts and was ignored too. It was like being in a Sport shop full of kids as staff mucking about.. Ended up going to Bike treads instead, much better.

Anyway, good luck with the new job, I wouldn't mind doing something like that too :)

crewy
31-01-09, 08:15 PM
Good luck, only ever been to GW's once, did think the service was a bit poor. But lets hope it picks up now with you being there :)

Davey
31-01-09, 10:35 PM
All I can say is that I will do my upmost to speak to whoever I can - hopefully you all won't wander around aimlessly staring at bike but actually come and see me! If your getting no joy with parts and clothing same again see me and i'll ensure they speak to you.

Just so everyone knows I will be sitting on the left side by the Yamaha's and supermotos as they have my desk all ready for me to start Thursday

As for the rest of sales - nope I won't get them to speak to more as that will leave more sales for me :) Anyway I hope none of you will go to anyone else but me 8-)

nickw
01-02-09, 09:36 AM
I took my girlfriend out on the back of my bike yesterday. She has never been on a bike before and she loved it ! So I am expecting her to rush in and buy one in the not too distant future.

Here's me saying, If you like it we could buy you some kit and see how it goes :)