PDA

View Full Version : M&P Moto Mover - Special Offer!

ONFIRE
28-01-09, 03:48 PM
Just ordered one of these from M&P, work collegue has got one. Excellent for maneuvering your Bike in tight spaces e.t.c.

crewy
28-01-09, 07:42 PM
I'd rather use my pure natural strength ;D :D ::) and lift the back of the bike up and move it around :)

Saves me money that way!!! ::)

Ryan
28-01-09, 08:09 PM
that looks pretty cool, can you just use it as a stand aswell?

ONFIRE
28-01-09, 09:24 PM
that looks pretty cool, can you just use it as a stand aswell?

Sure can :)

igbell
29-01-09, 02:19 PM
I bought one that the bike centre stand goes onto and then I can move the bike around this way.

Ryan
29-01-09, 05:32 PM
i aint got a center stand :/ when you get that ONFIRE can you let me know what its like? ;)

ONFIRE
29-01-09, 05:44 PM
i aint got a center stand :/ when you get that ONFIRE can you let me know what its like? ;)

Yeah sure M8, When it arrives...will take few pic's, alternatively you can come over & take a look 8-)

Ryan
29-01-09, 05:56 PM
yeah cool :) will you get it tommora? i might up in swindon on saturday if anyones meeting up GW's again, i need to buy one of them fog city things aswell ;D

crewy
30-01-09, 06:29 AM
I may be going down GW tomorrow morning with my nephew

ONFIRE
03-02-09, 01:41 PM
My Zimmer Frame arrived today :D (assembly only takes a few mins)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/IMG_0068.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/IMG_0069.jpg

Not had chance to try it out..too cold 8-)

Ryan
03-02-09, 05:20 PM
when u doooo let me know if its any cop :D

hotdog
04-02-09, 08:31 AM
Well, sorry to throw a dampener on all this but I wouldn't leave my bike parked with it's tyre in that, especially if the tyres hot. Looking at the design in your photo's it seems to me it could distort the tyre in all sorts of ways. Or is there a piece missing? like a flat floor piece or something? Also, curious to know, how do you get the bike into it? Tilt it up? In which case is it a one or two man job?

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound so negative and hope it works well for you. It just doesn't look like a great design to me. Interested to know how you get on.

Regards.

ONFIRE
04-02-09, 09:38 AM
Well, sorry to throw a dampener on all this but I wouldn't leave my bike parked with it's tyre in that, especially if the tyres hot. Looking at the design in your photo's it seems to me it could distort the tyre in all sorts of ways. Or is there a piece missing? like a flat floor piece or something? Also, curious to know, how do you get the bike into it? Tilt it up? In which case is it a one or two man job?

Sorry, I really don't mean to sound so negative and hope it works well for you. It just doesn't look like a great design to me. Interested to know how you get on.

Regards.

PMSFL ;D ;D ;D ;D

ONFIRE
04-02-09, 11:52 AM
Purchased job lot of these this one is for demo purposes, the rest will be sold elsewhere. 8-)