PDA

View Full Version : New bike test lash up!

ONFIRE
12-02-09, 11:49 PM
British learners face a more complicated and more expensive bike test from April. Read this if you are a fan of hopeless bureaucracy. And get your test sorted today. Or before April 2009 ... :P

http://www.superbike.co.uk/news/New_US_DSA_bike_test_lash_up_news_276746.html

:o

Ryan
13-02-09, 12:10 AM
Ohhhh the dredded new test, i am so lucky, i could have been doing that as i wanted to wait to my DAS i was going to take the new test after my 21st in november but when i booked it at my local training center they told me the new test had been delayed to april i breathed a sigh of relife, good luck to anyone taking that new test :-?

crewy
13-02-09, 01:50 PM
have to admit the test we have all passed aint really rockett science is it!!!

Ryan
13-02-09, 05:13 PM
nah piss easy this new ones guna be a diff ball game tho by the sounds of it :o

FJ_Biker
13-02-09, 07:28 PM
I feel strongly about this government bureaucracy. It’s a back door way of making it logistically harder for people to pass their tests. This is not good for the future of biking.

I will post some more on this when I have time. We should be fighting this type of legislation.

Also the 100BHP is due to raise its head again in the next couple of years in Brussels along with other daft legislation

Davey
13-02-09, 07:44 PM
dammit I was looking forward to testing the new range of bikes while pi55ed - pah done my test way too many years ago ::)

ollie
13-02-09, 07:58 PM
im happy it was put back to april since i've just dont mine in jan and it was easy compared to what they want you to do now.