01-03-09, 09:49 AM
This months classic bike on page 112.

In the yellow jacket / red bike. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/phpeZtJ0DPM.jpg

On the day - at the Ace cafe.........

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/superdel/phpKiLTAZPM.jpg

6T
01-03-09, 11:33 AM
well done del [smiley=thumbsup.gif]how many pages are you going to get for the classic bike show,is that in classic bike or mechanics?

SupeRDel
01-03-09, 02:52 PM
Mechanics mate. I did one thing for the Classic Bike and they did not pay for it.

The 400 profile is a bit cheek on their part. They credit it to their reporter when wot you see written was done by all us owners. hey have edited some of the wording so it read as gobble-de-gook in places

Not sure how many pages of the show will be featured in the CMM. I did enogh for 4. Depends how they lay it out. I do know there is some spare space now after the Donington Japanese bike show was canceled.

igbell
01-03-09, 09:56 PM
I dunno this bloke gets everywhere, lucky devil

BB
02-03-09, 01:21 PM
Well done Del, 8-) I did see you down at the Bristol show but only from a distance. Look forward to CMM

BB

crewy
04-03-09, 12:36 AM
Yeah well done Dell, loocking good!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Iceman
11-03-09, 04:51 PM
nice one! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SupeRDel
11-03-09, 05:40 PM
Well done Del, 8-) I did see you down at the Bristol show but only from a distance. Look forward to CMM

BB

One of my pix of the Bath stand just might appear in the show report I did for the CMM.

Picture went in with my report - final editorial decision on pix used is theirs.

BB
11-03-09, 06:59 PM
I trust I'm not in view! :o I'm told Sammy Miller said we had a good selection of bikes on the stand.... and none of mine on there! :(

Mine was on another stand! :D

BB

igbell
11-03-09, 09:08 PM
and what if you are in view BB??

BB
12-03-09, 05:21 PM
;D not a major problem - apart from I never seem to be smiling! :D

BB

igbell
12-03-09, 05:29 PM
Ah is that why your piccy has you wearing your helmet??
Its alright I am told that when I do and try and smile it looks like I am either taking the pee or looking like a wombat.... So I never smile either, just muck about all the time....

BB
12-03-09, 05:32 PM
Ah is that why your piccy has you wearing your helmet??
Its alright I am told that when I do and try and smile it looks like I am either taking the pee or looking like a wombat.... So I never smile either, just muck about all the time....

Lol I'm actually laughing in that pic!

BB