PDA

View Full Version : If there's one way to remind yourself it's March..

Dabz
19-03-09, 08:31 AM
...it's to wear summer gloves on the trip to work! My only-just-woken-up brain said "it's sunny...let's dig out the summer gloves today!" - I've been in the office 15 mins now and have only just been able to type :P May have to take a detour home before the sally tonight to get the winter gloves :( ouch!

Ryan
19-03-09, 09:02 AM
lol its deseptive is'nt it, look out the window and blazing sun but its not as warm as you might think.... yet [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
19-03-09, 09:10 AM
Ah now I look at the top of my car and see what state that is in, like this morning when I got up it had a layer of frost over the roof, so I still wear winter gloves.

Iceman
19-03-09, 12:14 PM
lol its deseptive is'nt it, look out the window and blazing sun but its not as warm as you might think [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Yeh, I noticed :P

Dabz
19-03-09, 01:53 PM
I nipped home at lunchtime (what a way to spend a lunch break! I'm definitely coming to work on 2 wheels more often!) and got my winter gloves..roll on spring!

igbell
19-03-09, 04:15 PM
takes me longer to get ready than to ride home in a lunch break.

Ryan
19-03-09, 06:17 PM
it just worries me how we're getting all this sun while its not actualy that warm, whats gona happen when we're supposed to have the sun, seems like we've been here before lol :-/

BB
19-03-09, 06:44 PM
Perfect way to spend a lunch break - wish I could have done the same! ;D and I had to de-ice the car this morning too! When I went out on Monday afternoon I debated which gloves to wear and I'm glad I opeted for the winter ones [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Mosser
19-03-09, 07:33 PM
I rode up to manchester on my bike yesterday, and as it was a gloriously sunny day, i just had a t-shirt on under my textile jacket, and my summer gloves on instead of my winter ones.

But the time i had got up to cheltenham, the sun had gone in and it was very cloudy, and just as i passed birmingham it started to rain !

Luckily i carry a spare jumper in my back box so i put that on, and switched my heated grips on for the rest of the journey there and back, just about kept my fingers warm, but i was wishing that i had worn my winter gloves !

bobf279
20-03-09, 08:41 PM
Riding my DV with hand wind deflectors summer gloves are fine this weather, however today I took the day off to give my cb500 a blast wore my summer gloves and my hands were bloody cold but I was having too much fun to cut my ride short :)