PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my new machine

Ryan
10-04-09, 03:42 PM
Just placed an order for the new GSX 650F as the gixxer has to go due to giving me back problems and crippleing me every time i ride it lol

Sorry i couldent do the Deal with you Stu i managed to get one for cheaper than you could do but thanks anyway for your help [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My GSXR600 K3 is now for sale i will put it in the for sale section if anyones interested :)

My new bike :)
http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/images/bikes/2008/GSX650FK8.jpg

KP
10-04-09, 03:50 PM
very nice ryan, look forward to seeing that new machine very soon, will get along the sally when the football season ends........ seems never ending this year.

ONFIRE
10-04-09, 04:02 PM
Cheaper than GW's nooooooooo what a Bandit :P

8-)

Ryan
10-04-09, 04:17 PM
Its a pretty bandit lol thanks ninja :)

steveo
10-04-09, 04:50 PM
very nice mate, hope ta see ya out and about on it very soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
10-04-09, 06:33 PM
You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices ::)

Anyway good choice

ONFIRE
10-04-09, 07:02 PM
You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices ::)

Anyway good choice
Don't listen do they Stu... Nobody beats the unbeatable GW's :P

Davey
10-04-09, 07:06 PM

Anyway good choice

We're not always unbeatable but always nice to be given the oppertunity to give a price rather than rough prices after spending such a long time going through the models etc

ONFIRE
10-04-09, 07:10 PM

Anyway good choice

We're not always unbeatable but always nice to be given the oppertunity to give a price rather than rough prices after spending such a long time going through the models etc

Lol ;D ;D
Thats exactly what I do shop around then go back to dealer and work out a final deal. Still IMHO GW's are unbeatable 8-)

Ryan
10-04-09, 08:06 PM
i rang around about 10 different suzuki dealers trying to get the best price, and i did think about ringing you stu but i dident think you could do any better than you said, the other places i rang all said they couldent match the deal i got so i decided to go for it, sorry mate :-/

Davey
10-04-09, 08:28 PM
But you didn't ask and thats my point what is the point in me trying to help forum members get deals when they ring 10 other dealers but not come back to me. Its all ok to use my time and knowledge and bugger off elsewhere - and then think aboout calling me but don't bother [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

For any other forum members I am more than willing to offer advise on choosing bikes - if you do ring around - make sure you come to me last as I will do everything possible to get you the best deal and save you money! Just because I quote a guide price doesn't mean its the best price - unless I say 'thats my best price take it or leave it' or 'I can't match that go and take the deal'

Ryan
10-04-09, 08:31 PM
Okay well i did say is that the best price u can do and you said yeah so i dident think you could do anything else.

Davey
10-04-09, 08:44 PM
No I wouldn't have said that as I didn't go and look into it! Also I am never going to give a 'best' price if the customer doesn't know when they are going to buy as it can get embarrassing if they come back and you can't do it as you have to order a new one at a different price etc etc.

But what do I know I just do it all day long ::)

I hope you got yourself a good deal and that it was one that I couldn't beat! 8-)

Ryan
10-04-09, 08:47 PM
lol, well thanks again for your help anyway [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Amante_271
10-04-09, 10:29 PM
Just out of curiosity ::) What DID you pay for the new bike???? Im not trying to s*it stir, just curious!!

pilninggas
11-04-09, 10:20 AM
hey Ryan, great bike 8-), iv thought a few times about buying one of those. Im jealous!

Ryan
11-04-09, 10:45 AM
Thankyou :) i cant wait to get it, ive read loads of reviews and found 2 forums dedicated to it, i havent found one bad word about it yet on any reviews or anywhere. Next week is gona drag >:(

pilninggas
11-04-09, 11:27 AM
there are three forums, im a member of them all for whatever reason (i must be a control freak, lol):

http://gsx650f.me.uk/forum/index.php 8/10
www.gsx650f.org 6/10
www.gsx650f.biz 9/10

crewy
11-04-09, 09:06 PM
Very nice mate, aslong as you got it at a price your happy paying thats all that matters!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
12-04-09, 08:01 PM
im a member of 2 of them forums lol

Iceman
14-04-09, 11:02 AM
nice one! ;)

steveo
14-04-09, 02:20 PM
look forward to seeing you out on ya new bike soon mate [smiley=thumbsup.gif]