PDA

View Full Version : Amante

igbell
27-05-09, 10:44 PM
Just had a chat with Amante,
He has broken his Notebook by dropping it on the floor and has either fubar'd the HDD or the MOBO, so is offline at the mo.
The Trike is coming along fine, 90% is done but he is trying to make a head light cover/bracket using 3mm chequer plate but needs to bend it and has no vice, so if anybody can help please either text him or get hold of one of us that keeps in contact and we will let him know.
Also Amante wants to know if anybody is going to France soon and could get him 2x headlight benders, as he needs French to English benders for the Trike.
He has said he will still be along on a Thursday night for drinks and fun.
He was also telling me about the Calne bike show and the stand and the ride in as well, spent over an hour on the phone with him.

FJ_Biker
28-05-09, 12:08 PM
Glad Amante is well, just come back from france,

igbell
28-05-09, 12:32 PM
Bummer dude

FJ_Biker
28-05-09, 12:51 PM
I have a vice but no contact details for Amante

igbell
28-05-09, 02:49 PM
FJ I have PM'd you have a look please..... :)

alanTDM
28-05-09, 09:10 PM
I have a vice but no contact details for Amante

Oh yea and what Vice is that then? lol

igbell
28-05-09, 10:37 PM
Drinking, smoking, drugs, women?????

6T
28-05-09, 11:40 PM
amante was down the sally tonight and appeared to be on top form [smiley=thumbsup.gif]just read your post igbell and no nothing about computers but if his notebook is trashed i do have have an old computer and monitor he could have, would probably need reformating though

Dabz
29-05-09, 08:37 AM
I did have a laptop he was gonna buy but I've got into my office this morning and it's gone walkies...not happy!

igbell
29-05-09, 10:10 AM
T-Bird I will put it to him and see what he says for you.

Them damn tea leaves eh Dabz.....

Dabz
29-05-09, 10:24 AM
I could kill my staff sometimes, I really could...

6T
29-05-09, 11:38 AM
yeh get him to give me a call if he is interested,we are in the thick of it clearing the house out for our move at the mo,i think there are two old computers here he is more than welcome to them,did have andrews number but cant find it at the moment

igbell
29-05-09, 12:08 PM
T-bird I have just PM'd you his number.

Amante_271
31-05-09, 01:09 AM
YES!! Its ME!!!!

Ive grabbed a friends PC for a few mins/hours to have a quick FLY round the WEB!!! See the jokes dont improve!!

I managed to fry my hard-drive by droppingit when rushing to go see the Snr Management. NO I WASNT doing anything I shouldnt of been before you ask!! HONEST!!!!

Graham the trike is nearing completion as Im now going to use 2 x 2CV head lights rather than the bikini fairing as the lights in it were a tad weak (21watts). Thanks to Taff (aka FJ biker) for the loan of his vice Im going to have a bash at bending the bracket for the lights tomorrow (Sunday) if I can get the chores done in time!

The stand for the Calne Bike showis coming on in leaps and bounds as weve been asked to have one by the Rotary club to "give something back to the town"! We are having aguess the mileage competition with 3 vehicals! My trike, Dabz's Triumph and a.n.other (T.Bird's T.bird if we can rip it away from that Bath Classics lot!!) We will need a few people to help with the maning/womaning (?) of the stand BUT Snr. Management HAS offered to make her imfamouse BLT Baggettes AND Chocky crispy cakes for the workers!! ANd trust me THEY ARE YUMMY!

I can be found at the Sally, nicking chips, on a Thursday if you want a word about any of the above or just say Hi!

Thanks as usual to various people for their support and help while Ive been off the web. You know who you are.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hope to see you all soon

Andrew 8-)

Bonnielass
31-05-09, 09:01 AM
Hi Amante, I was only thinking this morning that I hadn't seen you on here for quite a while, we were missing you and your banter, welcome back. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
31-05-09, 09:58 AM
YES!! Its ME!!!!

Ive grabbed a friends PC for a few mins/hours to have a quick FLY round the WEB!!! See the jokes dont improve!!

I managed to fry my hard-drive by droppingit when rushing to go see the Snr Management. NO I WASNT doing anything I shouldnt of been before you ask!! HONEST!!!!

welcome back lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Graham the trike is nearing completion as Im now going to use 2 x 2CV head lights rather than the bikini fairing as the lights in it were a tad weak (21watts). Thanks to Taff (aka FJ biker) for the loan of his vice Im going to have a bash at bending the bracket for the lights tomorrow (Sunday) if I can get the chores done in time!

The stand for the Calne Bike showis coming on in leaps and bounds as weve been asked to have one by the Rotary club to "give something back to the town"! We are having aguess the mileage competition with 3 vehicals! My trike, Dabz's Triumph and a.n.other (T.Bird's T.bird if we can rip it away from that Bath Classics lot!!) We will need a few people to help with the maning/womaning (?) of the stand BUT Snr. Management HAS offered to make her imfamouse BLT Baggettes AND Chocky crispy cakes for the workers!! ANd trust me THEY ARE YUMMY!

I can be found at the Sally, nicking chips, on a Thursday if you want a word about any of the above or just say Hi!

Thanks as usual to various people for their support and help while Ive been off the web. You know who you are.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hope to see you all soon

Andrew 8-)

igbell
01-06-09, 09:36 AM
Well glad to see you on here again, hope to see you back soon sir