PDA

View Full Version : Speed humps at the Shires

Kevinb
14-11-09, 05:59 PM
I put a letter in the Wiltshire Times this week complaining about the speed humps at the entrance and exit to the top floor of the Shires car park in Trowbridge. These are dangerous and will have a biker off in the wet. >:(
Can people also complain so we can make it safer for everyone.

Cheers Kev

Dabz
15-11-09, 12:04 PM
I haven't seen these yet, will do tho..it's already slippy enough there in the wet!

BB
15-11-09, 06:43 PM
I saw your letter Kevin, well put!

BB

Kevinb
16-11-09, 08:53 AM
It would be good for others to complain.
I went in at the weekend and they have removed the speed hump at the top of the ramp from the lower level but the other two are still there.

Below is the link if you fancy having your say.

wtimes@newswilts.co.uk

Cheers Kev

Geordie Stu
16-11-09, 09:17 AM
Kev

Did you send in a pic showing the location of the speed bumps. Not seen them myself as yet but willl register complaint [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
16-11-09, 01:03 PM
Didn't send a picture, but they are right across the enterance and exit on the upper level. There is no way of missing them unless you ride on the pavement.

bobf279
16-11-09, 09:13 PM
I've already been over in that car park in the wet, without speed humps, when a small child broke loose from mum and started to run out in front of me. I'll definitely be complaining.

Geordie Stu
17-11-09, 11:47 AM
Didn't send a picture, but they are right across the enterance and exit on the upper level. There is no way of missing them unless you ride on the pavement.

No don't ride or drive on pavement, just not been in the shires for a while