PDA

View Full Version : My Honda NTV 650

thepetrolhead91
15-04-10, 07:49 AM
Well after passing my bike test, I had a bike to ride which I bought two days prior to taking the test, so no pressure on passing. The NTV 650 is an amazing bike, not the best looking bike in the world but it sure goes and is amazingly comfortable. Picked it up for £450 and is in pristine condition despite a few small marks. I have already covered over 500 miles on it and they have been bery enjoyable indeed. Quite a lot of those were also spent with my very special girlfriend who also rides, a Kawasaki Ninja 250. That is another bike I would recomend. Taking a pillion is also enjoyable, especially when its your girlfriend haha :P and the NTV makes light work of it. If you are looking for a comfortable, relaible and cheap low maintenance bike, then go for an NTV although finding second hand ones was a little tricky. It is one of the muscle bikes of the 90's, block styling, simple detailing and a grunty engine. A wicked first big bike and one I shall enjoy for the next two years!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jon_W
15-04-10, 07:59 AM
Glad your enjoying it!!

:D

BB
15-04-10, 09:24 PM
Enjoy! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

bobf279
16-04-10, 04:59 PM
Its all fun fun fun...........enjoy and stay safe

Si