PDA

View Full Version : Pink visor de-mister from bike shows

wiltshire builders
27-04-10, 10:53 PM
I made a passing comment the other week and a few people said they too had fallen victim to the sales patter and down right lies of "The pink visor de-mister salesman" i'd be interested to know how many other people have bought this crap.
Why doesn't he just sell the stuff from the demonstration as it clearly works? What you get doesn't even work a little bit.

Not sure if the old bastard is still trading as i got mine years ago.

If anyone doesn't know what i'm on about you are more than welcome to try some of mine as i've got 3 packs of the stuff.

bobf279
27-04-10, 11:06 PM
I watched, listened and walked away at the NEC last year :)

bubblylittleme
28-04-10, 07:08 PM
I fell for it and it never worked!

RE03
29-04-10, 09:34 PM
Is that that old American guy?

All I got was loads of smears on all me windows 'n mirrors and a big hole in me wallet where £6 was.... >:(

Yep, suckered too....... never again, poxy carny ;D

Morticia
29-04-10, 09:57 PM
Is that that old American guy?

All I got was loads of smears on all me windows 'n mirrors and a big hole in me wallet where £6 was.... >:(

Yep, suckered too....... never again, poxy carny ;D

Me too! But I bought 3... :o

jonneyflame
30-04-10, 11:32 AM
Me too! But I bought 3... :o
[/quote]

you got one of those free though, and yep they are arse!

Roll_on
30-04-10, 11:46 AM
My missus just read this thread shes not interested in de-mister but she does want a pink visor.

Davey
30-04-10, 01:03 PM
My missus just read this thread shes not interested in de-mister but she does want a pink visor.

buy all the stuff off these and smear it on thickly - hey presto 1 happy misses and numerous happy bikers having got rid of the crap [smiley=thumbsup.gif]