PDA

View Full Version : Gay Bikers in Leather Ritual

Scotty
29-04-10, 12:15 AM
Spotted in the Black Horse, Trowbridge - these two bikers indulging in some bizarre homoerotic leather dressing ritual - shouldn't be allowed, what are the politicians going to say about this kind of debauchery happening in public?? Bring back National Service!

AlanMc
29-04-10, 12:19 AM
roflmao

The fun u can have at WB bike nights

Lorraine
29-04-10, 12:22 AM
nice one guys ;D

finbar
29-04-10, 12:46 AM
Looks like a Ducati rider to me...shirt lifters the lot of them! ;D

Roll_on
29-04-10, 08:08 AM
Looks like a Ducati rider to me...shirt lifters the lot of them! ;D

Now all you need to do is to try and catch one to find out.

bobf279
29-04-10, 12:25 PM
Ha ha

Gerry
29-04-10, 01:13 PM
I’m sad to say that I also witnessed this bizarre spectacle (as you can see from my shocked expression in the picture).

I’d just like to point out that although I was in the room, I no way encouraged this deplorable act to take place and was frankly shocked at it happening in a public place full of charming and respectable people, and that includes Finbar.

Although I try to be open minded about such things, I’ve found it impossible to erase the image from my mind of these two grown men writhing around on the floor indulging in this sort of “trouser play”.
I may have to seek counselling in the near future.

I’m just thankful that sweet Hazelnut and Dabz were not present that evening, who knows what bad effect it could have had on the young and innocent in the future.

This unseemly event can only damage further the already tarnished reputation of the our club, Ducatisti and gay bikers in general.

Disgusted of
Westbury

;D ;D ;D

Nico_babe
29-04-10, 01:53 PM
hahahahahahahahahaahahaahaah [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=happy.gif]

BB
29-04-10, 07:50 PM
I’m sad to say that I also witnessed this bizarre spectacle (as you can see from my shocked expression in the picture).

I’d just like to point out that although I was in the room, I no way encouraged this deplorable act to take place and was frankly shocked at it happening in a public place full of charming and respectable people, and that includes Finbar.

Although I try to be open minded about such things, I’ve found it impossible to erase the image from my mind of these two grown men writhing around on the floor indulging in this sort of “trouser play”.

I’m just thankful that sweet Hazelnut and Dabz were not present that evening, who knows what bad effect it could have had on the young and innocent in the future.

This unseemly event can only damage further the already tarnished reputation of the our club, Ducatisti and gay bikers in general.

Disgusted of
Westbury

;D ;D ;D

So shocking!
Ghost & I wholeheartedly agree with you! :o :o

BB ;D ;D

Nokesy
29-04-10, 10:56 PM

Disgusted of
Westbury

;D ;D ;D

So shocking!
Ghost & I wholeheartedly agree with you! :o :o

BB ;D ;D

Lmao!! ;D Nice one Gerry! Couldn't have put it better myself - I might be scarred for life as a result! Do they do a discount on group counselling? ;D

Disgusted of
Trowbridge
;D ;D ;D

Morticia
30-04-10, 01:27 PM
full of charming and respectable people, and that includes Finbar.

;D

finbar
01-05-10, 12:25 AM
Mlortica I dont do charming and respectable, sorry! ;D

Finbar

Si
01-05-10, 11:32 AM
;D