PDA

View Full Version : Local bike valeting?

Speaky
16-05-10, 05:32 PM
Hi,

I'm new to the area and wondered if there is anyone around Hungerford who does bike valeting? I'm thinking of putting my Tiger 1050 up for private sale so I can get a new Street Triple R, but would like to get it scrubbed up really clean before I stick it on biketrader.

Cheers guys

Dave

Ryan
16-05-10, 05:38 PM
chap called nigel in newbury, HIGHLY recommended [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

http://www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk/

Speaky
16-05-10, 06:08 PM
Cheers, looks exactly like the kind of thing I'm after!

bobf279
16-05-10, 06:26 PM
Useful link thanks

jonnydangerous
19-05-10, 12:17 PM
theres a bloke selling the "foaming pre wash" that shiny bike syndrome use, on the WB for sale board........

BB
19-05-10, 07:43 PM
theres a bloke selling the "foaming pre wash" that shiny bike syndrome use, on the WB for sale board........

Anyone we know? ;D ;D

BB

igbell
19-05-10, 09:56 PM
Mmm I might have to give it ago

Nooj
20-05-10, 10:50 PM
Hello, I can tell you now he's not selling the same stuff I use, my stuff is only available to AllYearBiker franchise holders and is made up exclusively for us, as are the rest of the chemicals we use.

Thanks for recommending me Rinksy! I actually lowered my bike wash price after you came in as I though it was a bit steep, I'll knock the difference off when you bring your 'blade in for the full monty.

Ducatista
21-05-10, 09:04 AM
when you bring your 'blade in

Ohhhhhh, if that's true, you just spoilt the surprise ;)

Morticia
21-05-10, 09:51 AM
Hi,

I'm new to the area and wondered if there is anyone around Hungerford who does bike valeting? I'm thinking of putting my Tiger 1050 up for private sale so I can get a new Street Triple R, but would like to get it scrubbed up really clean before I stick it on biketrader.

Cheers guys

Dave

Ahhhhhh, a triple. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ducatista
22-05-10, 08:27 AM
Anyone know anywhere more local i.e. in wiltshire??

Ryan
22-05-10, 03:23 PM
Hello, I can tell you now he's not selling the same stuff I use, my stuff is only available to AllYearBiker franchise holders and is made up exclusively for us, as are the rest of the chemicals we use.

Thanks for recommending me Rinksy! I actually lowered my bike wash price after you came in as I though it was a bit steep, I'll knock the difference off when you bring your 'blade in for the full monty.

No problem :) it was a fantastic job you made of it, i personaly dont think £35 is to much for a clean and polish, but very kind of you to knock the difference off, i shall be in contact soon to have the full works on my blade? ;D