PDA

View Full Version : Able Training

Beamer
23-05-10, 04:27 PM
This is just a quickie to pass on my gratitude to Mark Able for sharing his time, patience, humour and knowledge today.....he took a scared but enthusiastic pupil out for some road training today and turned her into someone who feels she can actually go out there alone and be able to ride a bike with a darn sight more confidence than she started with.
I read on here somewhere Nico-babe referring to Mark as a God.....I couldnt agree more.............I am the one of the most grateful and happiest people about today and its all because of Mark.

THANK YOU MILLIONS MARK!!!

p.s don't forget the 'wave' lmao

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AlanMc
23-05-10, 04:31 PM
well i must say u looked confident as u setoff from the traffic lights at Tesco this afternoon, keep up the good work

Beamer
23-05-10, 04:38 PM
he he he.....didnt see you alan......sorry bud....must've been concentrating a little hard lol....but thank you .....ur turn next lol

;D ;D

Dabz
23-05-10, 04:55 PM
excellent, nice one mark :) great to hear you have your confidence back Tina!

BB
23-05-10, 06:24 PM
Good to hear you are feeling confident again, Tina 8-)

And well done Mark [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

nicko@able
23-05-10, 06:26 PM
yo tina,great to see you aswell,remember,In your helmet no one can hear you scream.nicko

Nico_babe
23-05-10, 07:48 PM
~Soooooo happy for you hun. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
23-05-10, 08:13 PM
yo tina,great to see you aswell,remember,In your helmet no one can hear you scream.nicko

PMSL [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
23-05-10, 08:37 PM

Well, I only sing and my son tells me it's quite annoying for him as a pillion...

Beamer
23-05-10, 09:10 PM

Lmao......hey nick-o....great to see you on here, didnt know you'd joined lol.......major thanks to you too, 'cos you're the one that got this old girl on the road in the first place (and freddie lol)......you guys at ABLE TRAINING are one hell of a bunch and you will always get a [smiley=thumbsup.gif] from me.....will pass on all newbies who want to learn to ride and/or drive.....you are all stars

;D ;D

Mark_Able
23-05-10, 09:31 PM
Thanks Tina. We'll be seeing you soon for the rest of it too... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The 'Royal Wave' will be part of the syllabus from now on... ;D

Beamer
23-05-10, 09:39 PM
Thanks Tina. We'll be seeing you soon for the rest of it too... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The 'Royal Wave' will be part of the syllabus from now on... ;D

Jolly good he he he....it's just got to be done lol....thanks again

;D

Toph
23-05-10, 10:00 PM
when I've got the theory out the way, I'll come and see you 'bout the DAS. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
23-05-10, 10:05 PM
when I've got the theory out the way, I'll come and see you 'bout the DAS. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good stuff Toph... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bonnielass
23-05-10, 10:09 PM
Great to see you again this morning Mark. Tina, glad you had a good day today, you'll be coming out with us before you know it!!

Mark_Able
23-05-10, 10:16 PM
Great to see you again this morning Mark. Tina, glad you had a good day today, you'll be coming out with us before you know it!!

Good to see you too Rosie. Hope to make it to the Sally soon with Jimmer, Freddieb, and Nickothesicko. Might even make it this week if the weathers good. I'm a fair weather biker dontcha know... ;D

Gerry
23-05-10, 10:25 PM
Great to see you out and about on a bike Tina.

Will be great when you can join us for some "fun in the sun" as today was great.

Hope you two (three really) had a good day too.

Cheers
G

Nokesy
24-05-10, 08:25 AM
This thread is such a nice one to read from start to finish! :) You're all GRRRRREAT!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

nicko@able
24-05-10, 09:48 AM
the royal wave is ok,but the funky leg shake does it for me,i think ive been ridig on the continent for too many years,either that or ive been riding such old knackerd lashed togerther piles of poo that if i take my hands off the bars,sumits gonna fall off.normaly folled by yours trully.Nicko

Mark_Able
24-05-10, 07:46 PM
the royal wave is ok,but the funky leg shake does it for me,i think ive been ridig on the continent for too many years,either that or ive been riding such old knackerd lashed togerther piles of poo that if i take my hands off the bars,sumits gonna fall off.normaly folled by yours trully.Nicko

Nicko does not necessarily represent the views of Able Motorcycle Training... ;D

Beamer
24-05-10, 10:12 PM

Nicko does not necessarily represent the views of Able Motorcycle Training... ;D

lmao.....bless him....he does make i larf tho lol

;D ;D

Jon_W
25-05-10, 08:01 AM

I can happily vouch for the fact that Able Training's bikes are perfectly good and waving from them represents few challenges.....

.... and nothing has dropped off....... yet. (touching somthing wooden)