PDA

View Full Version : the weekend is hot!

Toph
23-05-10, 10:11 PM
What a brilliant weekend, perfect for biking!! where did you all go ? I went to Newbury racecourse. 6 horseraces and X factor concert afterwards, good night, Pimms was flowing!!! ha ha 8-) ;D

Hazel-nut
24-05-10, 09:21 AM
me and dabz went to fowlers yesterday and it was ridiculously hot on the bike!im glad i was in jeans rather than leather trousers!

R1chie
24-05-10, 12:39 PM
Spent the weekend on the bike in Wales.

Was superb......uber hot but superb.

Geordie Stu
24-05-10, 12:48 PM
Spent all weekend at Alton Towers. Mega Queue's on every ride but still had great fun [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

wiltshire builders
24-05-10, 01:08 PM
Bourton on the water and south cerney lakes. Both were PACKED!

igbell
24-05-10, 02:42 PM
Reparing my mothers wooden flooring, too hot to do that

wiltshire builders
24-05-10, 03:28 PM
Should've just put some cones round it and maybe some temporary traffis light and told her you'll be back soon. ;D

Taylor86
24-05-10, 10:39 PM
Should've just put some cones round it and maybe some temporary traffis light and told her you'll be back soon. ;D

Remind me never to hire you Wiltshire Builder!!!! lol ;D

nicko@able
25-05-10, 12:14 PM
thats alight for you,i was running around,in full leathers,with helmet and glovesteaching.I think i lost about 3 stone.Drank LOTS of beer to re-hydrate,so thats ok then. :o

BB
25-05-10, 12:22 PM
thats alight for you,i was running around,in full leathers,with helmet and glovesteaching.I think i lost about 3 stone.Drank LOTS of beer to re-hydrate,so thats ok then. :o

Don't you ride a bike when teaching? :D

BB

nicko@able
25-05-10, 04:37 PM
gotta get em through the playground stuff first.you know,this is the front brake,this is the clutch.Doing that and running after them when they are heading for the fence.Nicko :o

Kevinb
25-05-10, 05:11 PM
It was much to hot even with airflow jackets. WSM steaming hot (almost put me off my fish & chips). M5,M4 & M32 at 100+ just to cool down officer to Fowlers (air conditioned and take on liquid), then Black Horse for a swift pint before heading home.