PDA

View Full Version : MOTO GP le mans

Roxy
24-05-10, 09:24 PM
I had a fantastic time but this had to be my best picture of the weekend!!! PMSL!!!!!

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/roxychick72/le%20mans/LeMans1024.jpg

Stoner the pillion!!!! ha ha ha

R1chie
25-05-10, 10:10 AM
Chin up eh Casey

Where on the circuit was that pic taken from? Exit of Garage Vert?

Roxy
25-05-10, 02:02 PM
Hey Richie

well spotted mate! Yes we pitched there for race day, as the practice starts etc were all in front of us. Was a giggle getting my old dad over the perimeter fence though but standing where youre not suppose to be proved great for my camera! More pics on my facebook page if you want to see them.

Roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
go rossi go!!

Richzx10r
25-05-10, 05:52 PM
Great pic.You could have asked Stoner to wave though. ;D

Roxy
25-05-10, 07:14 PM
he was like a kid with a slapped a**e!!! not a happy little bunny! lol

Scotty
26-05-10, 08:59 AM
...And what was your face like then petal, after Lorenzo comprehensively whipped your idol? ;) ;) ;D ;D 8-)

igbell
26-05-10, 02:24 PM
Nice pick Roxy

BB
26-05-10, 07:33 PM
Browsed your face book pics, very good

BB

Roxy
26-05-10, 08:28 PM
...And what was your face like then petal, after Lorenzo comprehensively whipped your idol? ;) ;) ;D ;D 8-)

I was happy with second place [smiley=thumbsup.gif] my boy did his best, stayed on and got 20 points. Lorenzo was on fire I have to admit but I will be behind team 46..always have always will! ;)

What makes it more bearable was the fact that Stoner came off, and Hayden got past Pedrosa...so I went home with a big smile on my face. Tough luck for Spies though.

Great weekend, fab racing, weather and company..my little bike did well all the way down there and back again too.

Bring on the next round [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy