PDA

View Full Version : Donations to Wiltshire Bikers

Dabz
24-03-06, 11:05 AM
We have now set up a paypal account for any donations that members may wish to give towards the ongoing running of this site. Donating is by no means compulsory and those who donate will not be 'elevated' above those forums users who chose not to donate.

The ongoing running costs of Wiltshire Bikers includes forum hosting and advertising on Google to attract new members. Wiltshire Bikers is not a profit-making organisation and all monies donated will be put straight back into the 'club'.

Any donations via paypal can be sent to paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk and any cash/cheque donations should be given to Dabz

Thanks to everyone for their support so far!

Dabz
On behalf of the Management Team

Dabz
09-03-09, 09:00 PM
Just a quick reminder that any donations are very gratefully received - just about to shell out another £35 on stickers which we give out for FREE! :)

Thanks to everyone who uses the website, attends the weekly meets and the ride-outs, WB would be nothing without the support of the members!

R1chie
11-03-09, 09:24 AM
Will be donating via paypal next week Dabz me ole china [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jack930
11-03-09, 09:05 PM
will donate as soon as cash flow perks up,need all the pennys for new bike :)

6T
11-03-09, 09:12 PM
i will do a donation via paypal Dabs,But perhaps we should have a donation pot at the sally where the stickers are kept just a thought if thats ok with Darren

Amante_271
12-03-09, 06:48 AM
I cant donate via paypal as I dont have an account, let alone a credit/debit card, or even a cheque book! Im financially old fashioned and deal in folding beer tokens (AKA Cash!). I will make a personal donation in cash next time I see you at the Sally if thats ok!

A pint as usual ok mate? ;)

Dabz
12-03-09, 05:03 PM
a huge thanks to those who have donated so far, we already have enough for some small black stickers and hoping to get enough by the weekend for white ones as well :D I'll do my best to email each donator back personally but things are a bit manic at work at the mo so if I don't get a chance please don't think I'm being ungrateful!

It's your support and donations that keep this place going so thanks very much :D

BB
12-03-09, 05:15 PM
I've finally paid for my Tshirt and rounded the amount up to include a little donation. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Dabz
12-03-09, 05:50 PM
Excellent thanks BB :D

steveo
14-03-09, 01:05 PM
would love to make donation peeps, but would rather put the cash in ya hand if thats possible, i dnt have paypal or anything like that, ?

Amante_271
14-03-09, 11:46 PM
Best way to do that is come over to the Sally on a Thursday and meet Dabz there. Also gives you a chance to meet some of the rest of us (& its a good excuse to go for a blast across the plain!!) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Iceman
15-03-09, 08:10 PM
Ok, I hear ya. Donation on its' way! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
15-03-09, 08:14 PM
Dabz, pm me your Paypal addy please. 8-)

steveo
15-03-09, 08:41 PM
ok the sally it is, if anyone is going from my way let me know i come with me better half, will donate what we can but i guess anything helps [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Iceman
15-03-09, 08:55 PM
"Onfire", I think its;- paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk

ONFIRE
15-03-09, 08:57 PM
"Onfire", I think its;- paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk

Thanks for that, will wait to hear from Admin in case I send a token gesture to Bagdad :D

Davey
15-03-09, 09:11 PM

read the 1st post ::)

ONFIRE
15-03-09, 09:16 PM

Can't be bothered ..what does it say ;)

Davey
15-03-09, 09:19 PM

says your a nobber and pay it to paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
15-03-09, 09:24 PM

says your a nobber and pay it to paypal@wiltshirebikers.co.uk[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How to make friends & influence people :'( :'(

Thank's ;D ;D ;D 8-)

Davey
15-03-09, 09:29 PM
don't blame me its what it says :D

I think they edited it since I wrote that :-[ :)

Amante_271
15-03-09, 11:38 PM
ok the sally it is, if anyone is going from my way let me know i come with me better half, will donate what we can but i guess anything helps [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
A little bit of some thing is better than a whole lot of nothing!

See you at the Sally [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

steveo
17-03-09, 01:00 PM
nice one , c ya soon

Dabz
18-03-09, 09:16 AM
There's now a donate tab along the top of the forum and a button at the bottom just so people can donate quickly and easily :) Thanks to all who have donated so far - I've ordered stickers using the donations!

JC
28-06-09, 12:22 AM
hi i have donated, its not much hope it helps. thanks

Dabz
28-06-09, 10:57 AM
everything is very welcome, thanks very much!

Roll_on
07-09-09, 01:00 PM
Hi Dabz thanks for all you have done for WB and for what you are still doing small donation on its way via paypal.

redken1
27-05-10, 08:42 PM
Hopefully going on the ride to Bognor on Sunday. Woukd like to make a donation to WB. Who should I pass it on to?

Dabz
27-05-10, 09:33 PM
hmm not sure who's going to Bognor mate...I'll find out and see who's best! Any of the Trowbridge lot to be honest mate, I see them all often enough :) Thanks!

redken1
28-05-10, 07:22 AM
Ok no probs will do and look forward to meeting you in the near future