PDA

View Full Version : Come back Jorges

wiltshire builders
23-05-10, 11:54 PM
Does anyone else find Lorenzo's antics a little contrived? I prefered him when he was a miserable b'stard. At least he was being himself.

It's so obvious his P.R. man has had a word at told him what to do to raise his profile and therefore sponsorship.
When Rossi does it he seems spontanious (i know it's not) When Lorenzo does it he looks like a geek trying to act cool.

StreetHippo
23-05-10, 11:56 PM
+1 I think he's trying tooo hard to be cool, and we all know that aint cool 8-)
Stu

Morticia
24-05-10, 08:09 AM
Does anyone else find Lorenzo's antics a little contrived? I prefered him when he was a miserable b'stard. At least he was being himself.

It's so obvious his P.R. man has had a word at told him what to do to raise his profile and therefore sponsorship.
When Rossi does it he seems spontanious (i know it's not) When Lorenzo does it he looks like a geek trying to act cool.

He's an idiot. But boy can he race!

R1chie
24-05-10, 03:39 PM
Missed it being in Wales.

What did he do this time?

wiltshire builders
24-05-10, 09:22 PM

Had about 5 cronies run onto the track to take his bike, gloves helmet etc then got handed a chair and some popcorn and sat infront of the big screen. Was far too well rehearsed and a bit naff. It's all so un-natural.

Richzx10r
25-05-10, 05:55 PM
To true.But he's the only one sticking it to rossi at the moment,so if it keeps him motivated then more power to him.
Personally id like to see Hayden stick it to all of them [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

wiltshire builders
26-05-10, 04:58 PM
What happened to Pedrosa? He was flying then lost 2 places. Glad to see Honda back at the front along with Hayden. Makes for much better racing.

R1chie
26-05-10, 07:50 PM

Had about 5 cronies run onto the track to take his bike, gloves helmet etc then got handed a chair and some popcorn and sat infront of the big screen. Was far too well rehearsed and a bit naff. It's all so un-natural.

Watched it last night on the Beeb Iplayer and it was a bit meh tbh

It was definitely not a Rossi in the portaloo moment lol

Can't fault the lad for effort though, looks like he is the hot pick at the minute.

Nice to see Haydon up at the front again and is it a coincidence that since Ducati modified the bike to be more racer friendly Stoner has had an absolute ****ter?

igbell
03-06-10, 02:41 PM
tis good to see that they have made the duke rideable for anyone now