PDA

View Full Version : Bike shops down south!

Ryan
01-06-10, 10:43 PM
Need some bike shops, as close to andover as poss, gota get some new leathers and a lid, nothing really jumped out at me and said BUY ME while i was at whites yesterday lol, looking mainly for 2pc leathers that arn'nt frank thomas, any suggestions of any places got good deals or whatever will be MUCHLY appricated. ;D

Nico_babe
01-06-10, 11:08 PM
Pro Bike Newbury

Scotty
01-06-10, 11:28 PM
Didn't GW have offers on Arlen Ness stuff recently? Should have gone to the BMF Rally/Show Ryan, heaps of cheap stuff there. Never mind, keep an eye on the ads in Mostly Contrived Nonsense to see if anyone else has offers on

jonnydangerous
02-06-10, 08:11 AM
go to Crescent in Burseldon, ask for Tony, tell them Jon W sent you....instant "Tony" discount......sorted :-)

wiltshire builders
03-06-10, 03:37 PM
Didn't GW have offers on Arlen Ness stuff recently? Should have gone to the BMF Rally/Show Ryan, heaps of cheap stuff there. Never mind, keep an eye on the ads in Mostly Contrived Nonsense to see if anyone else has offers on
Whites have got some great deals on Arlen gear at the moment. When you buy a helmet (especially in the sales) Check the date stamp. You don't want to get a helmet that's already out of date. I've seen it done more than you'd imagine. Not at GWs though i might add.

nomis17
05-06-10, 07:59 PM
hayballs in salisbury do excellent deals........... [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Nooj
06-06-10, 09:40 PM
Hein Gerike in Southampton is another possibility.