PDA

View Full Version : Speeding Advert

Scotty
06-06-10, 11:12 PM
They should show ads like this on the TV over here, might make one or two people think a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSBVlpzy49Q

BB
07-06-10, 07:35 PM
Stunning ads, sadly those it is aimed at probably would just flick channels!

BB

NiteW4tcher
07-06-10, 08:01 PM
Stunning ads, sadly those it is aimed at probably would just flick channels!

BB

agreed

Richzx10r
07-06-10, 08:03 PM
Very to the point.Before your allowed to drive it should be compulsory to view this video.

AliKatski
07-06-10, 08:16 PM
Very, very good. The problem is, nanny state UK would never show this kind of thing ;-)

freddieb
07-06-10, 10:32 PM
Very effective ad, and agree, it should be shown over here... Albeit the absence of some of the crazy thing's also done by Motorcyclists could also have been included... It affects us all..

jonnydangerous
08-06-10, 08:24 AM
Scotty promises not to speed anywhere now???..... ;-)

Nokesy
08-06-10, 08:37 AM
God, that is really haunting - have images of the couple on the wall now that I can't get out of my head :(

They should at least play these adverts in the cinemas where you can't change channels and build it into the whole learning process somehow. I won't be speeding today, that's for sure. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] (But that's because I'm in my car and it can't speed even if i wanted it to! ;D)

Scotty
08-06-10, 08:59 AM
Speeding? Moi? Surely not...? :-? ::) 8-)

ktm_man
08-06-10, 12:35 PM
Should definately show more graphic ad's like these !

Morticia
09-06-10, 08:47 AM

Ditto! Come on guys, I've been on rides with you and NONE of you ride al the speed limit...I remember, cos I have 2 speeding tickets and one more means I'll lose my license, see, so there I am checking my speed, sitting at the speed limit and everyone overtaking me like there's no tomorrow.

Hazel-nut
11-06-10, 10:08 AM
that made me cry a little! :'(
talk about hitting you with it hard!there are definitly alot of drivers out there that need to see this and then maybe they wont drive like idiots!i think some people think they are safe because they are in their little tin can!

igbell
14-06-10, 02:11 PM
Very good film, should show it see what the public crys about, the fact that it shows what really happens on the roads or the fact big girls dont like the content