PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to freddieb

Lorraine
14-06-10, 10:37 PM
I just want to say a big thanks to Freddie for inviting me to be his pillion on a small rideout with V1per and Darren.

Its the first time i've been on a bike for over 20 yrs as a pillion and i really enjoyed it :)

thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
14-06-10, 11:53 PM
So glad we cud get out for a ride together to night

Thanks Freddie

Al [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
14-06-10, 11:56 PM
Wow 20 years, gald you really enjoyed it VA, now you just need to get your CBT and DAS too ;D ;D ;D

Lorraine
14-06-10, 11:59 PM
Wow 20 years, gald you really enjoyed it VA, now you just need to get your CBT and DAS too ;D ;D ;D
thanks Jackie but i'm quite happy to stay pillion :P ;D

Jacde
15-06-10, 12:02 AM
I do like being pillion and enjoying the views, but have been bitten big time by the riding bug now and just want my licence :D

Morticia
15-06-10, 10:29 AM
20 years is way too long, lady! Glad you got a ride, and now with V1per almost legal, there'll be plenty more to come, yay!

Hazel-nut
15-06-10, 11:23 AM
welcome to the pillion crew :P
it might not be too long before you want to be riding yourself hehe i wish i had the money to afford my own bike after doing the cbt!i wanna ride!! :)

igbell
15-06-10, 01:15 PM
Hazel just get a bike and worry about the cash latter....or if not get Dabz to get you one he is minted

freddieb
15-06-10, 06:12 PM
No prob's VA, ;) your welcome anytime.. :) Hopefully won't be to long now before your climbing aboard V's and riding off into the sunset..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Awww, don't that sound sweet... ::)

Hazel-nut
16-06-10, 10:29 AM
Hazel just get a bike and worry about the cash latter....or if not get Dabz to get you one he is minted

i wish it was that easy!if i get enough work over the summer i may be able to afford one by september but then i head back to uni so wont ride it! :( hopefully next year i will be able to afford something :)