>:( my scorpion tail tidy snapped earlier and i lost my plate :(

so i now need a new plate and a new bracket >:(

great quailty there :-?

Nico_babe
11-06-10, 09:34 PM
Bummer :(

Steve_H...
12-06-10, 09:45 AM
Mate of mine makes new ones for less than a tenner... Good size not too big or too small and good quality.

Just had one made for mine, happy to help if you like [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
12-06-10, 01:01 PM
hey mr bladerider...... I'd love a new plate with PEZ written on it too.....is that possible???

;D ;D ;D

Steve_H...
13-06-10, 08:52 PM
hey mr bladerider...... I'd love a new plate with PEZ written on it too.....is that possible???

;D ;D ;D

PEZ in small writing under the VRN ? Cant see why not... What's your number T ?

Nokesy
13-06-10, 08:54 PM

;D ;D ;D

What's PEZ mean to you then Beamer? :-?

Nico_babe
13-06-10, 08:59 PM
Hey Bladrider I would love a plate made as well. Will pm you my number.

Steve_H...
13-06-10, 10:52 PM
I have started a new thread on this subject for people interested in new number plates.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
14-06-10, 01:56 PM
sorry to hear about your tail tidy,,,,

Beamer
14-06-10, 04:17 PM

;D ;D ;D

What's PEZ mean to you then Beamer? :-?

PEZ.....means the world to me Nokesy.......one of the nicknames of a man who passed away recently who was,is and always will be my inspiration......alot of Wiltshire Bikers will remember Perry as a man with a heart of gold who went way before his time!!! And I named my bike after him.....I didnt realise I had to explain my choice of name for my bike to people..... i hope it meets with your approval Nokesy

Roxy
14-06-10, 04:30 PM
PEZ.....means the world to me Nokesy.......one of the nicknames of a man who passed away recently who was,is and always will be my inspiration......alot of Wiltshire Bikers will remember Perry as a man with a heart of gold who went way before his time!!! And I named my bike after him.....I didnt realise I had to explain my choice of name for my bike to people..... i hope it meets with your approval Nokesy

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Great name for a great little bike and all after a great man! :)

jonnydangerous
22-06-10, 08:45 AM
aaaaaah, thought you meant the sweeties....mmmm.....
good childhood memories of PEZ sweeties.... :-)