PDA

View Full Version : Leathers have finally fallen apart :(

mcicy
25-06-10, 05:01 PM
Well they lasted 7 years and have gotten me through sun, rain and on one occasion a bat attack (yes I wore them to catch some bats that got loose in my house).

The zips on the legs have fallen off and the poppers have fallen out so I am off to George White's over the weekend to see what they have, unfortunately I already know that the ones in the sale warehouse don't fit me (was in there a lot recently trying every different one I could find on).

So hoping to find some Wolf leathers that fit me and are cheap enough for me to afford.... oh how I will miss my Richa leathers (although I won't miss how much the shoulder armour used to slip out of place).

Morticia
25-06-10, 07:47 PM
My richa trousers amused me at the end, kept finding some foam from the butt area by my ankles. Wasn't going to get rid of them and Steve knew it, so he bought me a new pair and the richa misteriously dissapeared...

mcicy
26-06-10, 07:28 AM
I wish I could just buy some more Richa trousers but no one seems to stock them.

Plus I feel like a change and GW have soooo many styles i should be able to find something to fit me

CBRowner
26-06-10, 07:31 AM
I think Pheonix do Richa leathers.

I'm not 100% sure though because I'm usual found drooling over their bikes ;D

mcicy
26-06-10, 08:45 AM
Pheonix?

CBRowner
26-06-10, 08:50 AM
Sorry, Pheonix Motorcycle's in Trowbridge.

They've got a deal on Richa gloves at the moment and I think it may extend to their leathers as well

silly_simon
26-06-10, 09:48 AM
May be worth giving them a bell first mate

http://www.phoenixmotorcycles.co.uk/

Have a chat with Kevin or Barry [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CBRowner
26-06-10, 09:52 AM
I forgot to add the phone number :D

They're doing the £80 Richa gloves for £19 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

mcicy
27-06-10, 10:12 AM
I will have to check them out and see if they carry the trousers