PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen my keys???

Morticia
27-06-10, 10:50 PM
My gixxer cannot be ridden, DO'H! Can't find the bloody keys DO'H! DO'H! I was just wandering if any of you had seen them? Maybe they legged it to The Sally cos he likes it there?

CBRowner
27-06-10, 10:51 PM
What year is it? I know a few people that'll get it started for you ;D

Morticia
27-06-10, 11:03 PM
LOL! 05, registered 06? It was frustrating this morning, was really lloking forward to take my toy out to play, but it didn't happen, so I took the sv instead. I love it when I manage to keep up on that one, he's a job and a half to ride! Tried again in the eve, still no joy :(

I don't mind riding the sv at all, but I fancied a bit of a blast today, and the gixxer is simply ideal for that. I also found the roads dead on the way back because the football was about to start, so instead of riding like a bit of a t**t, I could have ridden like a complete t**t ;D

CBRowner
27-06-10, 11:07 PM
I bet it's nice to have a choice of bikes. I on the other hand have the option of either the Vectra, which is rapid, or a 1988 mini convertible, which looks gay.

I'd much rather be out on the bike though :(

Morticia
27-06-10, 11:08 PM
I know what you mean, not that long ago I only had the choice of which one to get to Steve's to fix first!

CBRowner
28-06-10, 02:17 AM
I seem to spend most of my free time fixing my bike or sorting the mini.

I have far too many restoration projects going on at the same time >:(

Morticia
28-06-10, 07:23 AM
You've got a mini too? A non working one, by the sounds of it?

I'm like that, but with courses, always seem to be doing 3 at the same time...