PDA

View Full Version : 1st july at sally

smellygerm
01-07-10, 10:27 PM
turnd up about 8.30 is that to late, not much about but still saw green speed triple, nice bloke, nice bike me wants it. see you on wednesday at the harp and crown mate.

CBRowner
01-07-10, 10:55 PM
There was a couple of us still there up until about 9ish. All the rest left when it started to rain

Jacde
01-07-10, 10:59 PM
As Emlyn said, a few of us were there, having a guided tour of Ade's Honda, I LIKE that bike :-) You should have come and said hello!

Nokesy
02-07-10, 02:24 PM
As Emlyn said, a few of us were there, having a guided tour of Ade's Honda, I LIKE that bike :-)

You wanna try sitting on it!! ;D Feels gooooooooood!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Gerry
02-07-10, 02:56 PM
Your'e such a floozy, last time it was Kev's Buell that gave you "good vibrations" ;D

Seems that you're sitting on everybodys but mine :(

My offer of swapsies for a ride still stands, although with your long legs, I fear you will be knee-down without even cornering [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

G ;)

As Emlyn said, a few of us were there, having a guided tour of Ade's Honda, I LIKE that bike :-)

You wanna try sitting on it!! ;D Feels gooooooooood!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
02-07-10, 03:03 PM
I'll be quite happy just sat on your knee Gerry!! ;D

Gerry
02-07-10, 03:15 PM
I'll be quite happy just sat on your knee Gerry!! ;D

Will it's a start [smiley=happy.gif]

G :-*

Geordie Stu
02-07-10, 05:03 PM
Gerry / Nokesy

Get a room u two :D ;D

smellygerm
02-07-10, 08:04 PM
sorry i missed you guys n girls. i spoke to the guy with the green triumph but could'nt pull my self away from it. i'll deffinatly make a big effort next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]