PDA

View Full Version : Wizbiz.co.uk

bobf279
31-03-10, 06:40 PM
Ordered a chain and sprocket set from them, paid by paypal and received confirmation of my payment fully expecting an order number.

Heard absolutely nothing so I emailed and the reply just said their supplier had let them down and I could have a refund. They clearly would not have contacted me if I hadn't emailed. >:(

You might want to think carefully before placing an order if google pushes you in their direction.

igbell
01-04-10, 02:38 PM
Thanx for the heads up

Nokesy
01-04-10, 04:10 PM
Very useful to know - ta muchly! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] By the way Bob, well done on the not smoking - I see it's some time now...... well done you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bobf279
01-04-10, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I am quite pleased with myself

Bennett
01-04-10, 04:42 PM
Thanks. :)

I use wemoto :D

bobf279
01-04-10, 05:20 PM
me too now :)

Mas1
01-04-10, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the info :)

crewy
01-04-10, 10:23 PM
Cant say i've heard of them, but got to get some parts soon, so will steer clear, thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R1chie
01-04-10, 10:58 PM
I've heard of Wizbiz but have never used them.

I always use www.intobikes.co.uk whenever I can. Always had good customer service with them and their delivery times are ridiculously quick. Simon who runs it is a good egg and will deal with any queries or questions on whatever you're after.

haggisofdeath
08-07-10, 11:30 AM
Hi guys, just to let u know Im in the middle of a terrible experience with intobikes.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!

They sent me a really flimsy rear hugger for my SV650 so obviously I returned it with their agreement and RMA number.

They then said it was damaged in transit and have kept the hugger and my money and refuse a refund saying that I should "claim it back from royal mail"

however I have spoken to royal mail and since into bikes did not sign for the item as damaged I now have no claim.

Into bikes still have both hugger and cash and refuse to give it back.

£100 down the drain and no hugger. Daylight robbery.

Im sure lots of you have had no problems with this company but In my experience they are very abrasive and rude in corrospondence and do not have the customers best interests at heart.

Whoever this simon guy is who owns it, I dont think he owns it anymore as it is a large company under the registered trading name of "into things" that no longer just covers bikes. reckon hes sold up to a big chain. either way dont trust em.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

jonnydangerous
08-07-10, 11:43 AM
agree with Wemoto....theyve been brilliant for everything ive ordered, even giving out freebies like key rings etc....

cheap too.... :-)

Ducatista
08-07-10, 01:34 PM
Haggis - How did you pay? How much was it? (excluding p&p).

The reason I'm asking is that if you paid by credit card and it was over £100 then the credit card are jointly liable.
Of course first thing they will say is "try the retailer" so you have a small battle on your hands, but it's your statutory rights i.e. it's the LAW, so teh credit card company cannot just refuse to help you.

Another ooption is the small claims court, but I'd try the card company first if it fits the criteria.

Jon_W
08-07-10, 01:36 PM
I've used sprockets unlimited for years. Never had a problem. Quick delivery and reasonable prices.

nicks
08-07-10, 04:52 PM
Hi guys, just to let u know Im in the middle of a terrible experience with intobikes.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!

They sent me a really flimsy rear hugger for my SV650 so obviously I returned it with their agreement and RMA number.

They then said it was damaged in transit and have kept the hugger and my money and refuse a refund saying that I should "claim it back from royal mail"

however I have spoken to royal mail and since into bikes did not sign for the item as damaged I now have no claim.

Into bikes still have both hugger and cash and refuse to give it back.

£100 down the drain and no hugger. Daylight robbery.

Im sure lots of you have had no problems with this company but In my experience they are very abrasive and rude in corrospondence and do not have the customers best interests at heart.

Whoever this simon guy is who owns it, I dont think he owns it anymore as it is a large company under the registered trading name of "into things" that no longer just covers bikes. reckon hes sold up to a big chain. either way dont trust em.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

Unfortunately this is not the whole truth. The gentleman in question had the hugger for 5 weeks before contacting us and saying he wanted to return it. The legal minimum for which is 7 working days after the item was delivered, we give 14 days so twice as much as we are allowed to give.

So 5 weeks we think is rather generous. The the gentleman in question returns the hugger to us in no more than a brown paper envelope with some bubble wrap on the inside for protection. It was so badly wrapped that the Royal Mail themselves had to re-wrap the item as it was so badly damaged.

The hugger did not cost £100 either is was only £81, but that aside a full refund has been issued to the gentleman in question, which leaves us with a hugger that has been damaged through no fault of our own and obviously we cannot sell on.

So hopefully that makes things a little clearer for you.

R1chie
08-07-10, 06:18 PM
So a few points to note from this....mainly for the benefit of Mr Haggisofdeath

1. The internet is a powerful thing, which sometimes..if abused...bites you in the ass.

2. Should you buy a hugger, make sure you are have enough intelligence to fit said hugger. If you can't fit the hugger, find someone who can before you do any damage to the item which would also spare any blushes should you wish to return the item outside the return delivery timeline.

3. If you gob off on forums, sooner rather than later, someone (me) will know the other party involved (Nicks) and then speak to them about it (see above post). This in the internet world is called ownd.

4. The fact that you've already received a refund and continue this line of spite offers the opinion you are a retard and shouldn't go anywhere near a bike as you'll probably break it....much like when trying to fit a hugger.

I would say I'm looking forward to your reply to this, but unfortunately I know you won't be able to as I'm banning you for outright slurs and general bull****. If you do have a problem with this I'm sure we can discuss this at a bike meet, although should I see you at a bike meet I'll be more than surprised as you live in Perth.

If you do make it down to Wiltshire, make sure you fit a hugger to your bike as I imagine there's a whole lot of road crud to fling up all the way from Scotland.

Until Nicks (Simon from Intobikes) says any different, I'll leave these recent posts up. I'm happy to leave them up to show what a decent bloke Nicks is and how he went over and above he should have done to try and please a customer.

Nokesy
08-07-10, 08:22 PM
So a few points to note from this....mainly for the benefit of Mr Haggisofdeath

1. The internet is a powerful thing, which sometimes..if abused...bites you in the ass.

2. Should you buy a hugger, make sure you are have enough intelligence to fit said hugger. If you can't fit the hugger, find someone who can before you do any damage to the item which would also spare any blushes should you wish to return the item outside the return delivery timeline.

3. If you gob off on forums, sooner rather than later, someone (me) will know the other party involved (Nicks) and then speak to them about it (see above post). This in the internet world is called ownd.

4. The fact that you've already received a refund and continue this line of spite offers the opinion you are a retard and shouldn't go anywhere near a bike as you'll probably break it....much like when trying to fit a hugger.

I would say I'm looking forward to your reply to this, but unfortunately I know you won't be able to as I'm banning you for outright slurs and general bull****. If you do have a problem with this I'm sure we can discuss this at a bike meet, although should I see you at a bike meet I'll be more than surprised as you live in Perth.

If you do make it down to Wiltshire, make sure you fit a hugger to your bike as I imagine there's a whole lot of road crud to fling up all the way from Scotland.

Until Nicks (Simon from Intobikes) says any different, I'll leave these recent posts up. I'm happy to leave them up to show what a decent bloke Nicks is and how he went over and above he should have done to try and please a customer.

The perfect response! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Well said Richie [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
08-07-10, 08:24 PM
Well said R1chie [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

however it didn't take a rocket scientist to notice ole Haggisofdeath only had the one post, hummm who am I going to believe???

Gerry
09-07-10, 12:08 AM
Pity really as I really liked his screen name as well !

I sadly ran over a haggis when touring in the Highlands, it just ran straight out in front of me, I think it was crossing the road to get to a large flock of them that were running up the hillside.

I did go back to see if it was just stunned but although it wasn't quite dead it was in a very poor state.
I called a vet who came and put it ut of it's misery, it was a very sad end to what had been a great day.

Am feeling tearful at the memory :-/

G

Dabz
09-07-10, 08:30 AM
lol Gerry your posts are awesome :P

ZZR600Dude
09-07-10, 11:44 AM
I would say be wary of anyone with very few posts and in partuicular newbies whose first posting is to disclaim a seller, garage etc.

If the claim was made by one of the well know members on the forum then fair enough but this guy could have joined WB with the only intention of discrediting rival sellers.

Had the same issue a while back with someone with one posting who had a go at SJS bikes Salisbury. Personally I found them an excellent service.

:)

Blackandchrome
09-07-10, 12:36 PM
Oh ! I get it!
So if haggisofdeath had 355 posts like Gerry......he becomes more believable!... ;)
Now I am worried as I am riding my Enfield up in Scotland next week. :(
And I am sure if I hit a Haggis crossing the road the ole gal wont survive!!... :-/