PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday nights bike night in Wootton Bassett

wbsbrkez
19-07-10, 08:59 PM
Hi would love to see some more of the wiltshire bikers over in Wootton Bassett. Perhaps you can bring the sunshine with you? as i sure need it. As sunday was so wet and i was up against other events i am extending the collecting for British legion riders on this tuesday 20th july as well. If people want a raffle please bring prizes, thanks Kerrie from Wootton Bassett says bikers rock!

Jacde
19-07-10, 09:04 PM
I will pop over at some point Kerrie, but not this week as I'm on night shift :)

wbsbrkez
19-07-10, 09:05 PM
cheers jade ok see you soon

wbsbrkez
19-07-10, 09:06 PM
sorry jacde

Beamer
19-07-10, 09:22 PM
As I have my 8year old with me wootton bassett is too far to take him on school nights....but as the end of term approaches Im hoping I can follow kev (ninjazx6r) over (in the car) one evening during the holidays......but good luck with all you're doing Kerrie xxx

Tina ;D ;D

Roxy
19-07-10, 09:28 PM
As I have my 8year old with me wootton bassett is too far to take him on school nights....but as the end of term approaches Im hoping I can follow kev (ninjazx6r) over (in the car) one evening during the holidays......but good luck with all you're doing Kerrie xxx

Tina ;D ;D

That goes for me also.

The summer holidays are fast approaching so little fella and I will prob come along when Tina does.

Roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JAYJAY
20-07-10, 12:01 AM
I'm broke this week and can't make it Kerrie.

Keep it going another week and I'll be there

Hunar
20-07-10, 11:05 AM
I have a radio show to host on tuesday nights, so unfortunately will probably not be able to make it

igbell
20-07-10, 04:51 PM
will try and make it one night but this is a little short notice for me this week.

mcicy
20-07-10, 05:27 PM
Popped in on Friday and had a pint with mates in the garden, really nice place to enjoy the sun... well until one of my mates decided to spill his pint all over himself, I shake my head in shame.

Will definately pop in on a bike night, when my nightshifts end

wbsbrkez
21-07-10, 09:09 AM
thanks to all of you for your kind messages, look forward to seeing you all soon. Hunar i am at the prince from 5pm on bike nights till late so pop in if you can, but keep up with the great show!!