PDA

View Full Version : Rossi is back

Jacde
15-07-10, 03:13 PM
It's been confirmed that Rossi will ride this weekend at Sachsenring.

igbell
15-07-10, 03:57 PM
Well lets see if he can be on the pace and make a fight of it

Roll_on
15-07-10, 06:11 PM
Thats amazing I had not really expected him to be back this season. Now everyone else will have to start really racing.

Roxy
15-07-10, 06:14 PM
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/rossi+return

WHOO HOOO MY BOY IS BACK!

GO ROSSI GO!

[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

igbell
15-07-10, 10:34 PM
Calm down Roxy

Roxy
16-07-10, 12:56 PM
Calm down Roxy

Calm down?? NO WAY!!!! lol

GO ROSSI GO! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jonnydangerous
16-07-10, 02:25 PM
yeah, he asked me for tips and i said "stop bein a GIRL"........
he even asked if id teach him offroading, but i told him thats a "Mans" sport...so he isnt coming (he said he had some IRONING to do).....

;-)

Toph
16-07-10, 10:56 PM
motogp has been so boring without Valentino...... come on Vale, whoop Lorenzo's ass!!!! ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
17-07-10, 12:14 AM
Now thats a real pro unlike all the overpaid so called football stars would have taken them 5 months to get back not 5 weeks.

Roxy
17-07-10, 09:15 AM
Well said Loudpipes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7th fastest in FP yesterday, my boy is back. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Go Rossi Go!

Looking forward to the race, regardless of who wins, it's great to see him back. Rossi makes Moto GP.

roxy

Roll_on
17-07-10, 10:37 AM
No need to guess where you will be from midday tomorrow Roxy. Glued to a tv somewhere.

StreetHippo
17-07-10, 06:16 PM
He did well in qualifying - considering he's still walking with a stick when off the bike!!!
Don't think he'll last the whole race at full tilt though.
Good to see him back.
And R De P is going to race despite his big off [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Bloody Lorenzo >:(
Stu

redken1
18-07-10, 12:15 AM
What Rossi's not overpaid? I would race in tomorrow's GP if the Government reversed the freeze on child benefit.

Morticia
18-07-10, 09:39 AM
Rossi is GOD!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

redken1
18-07-10, 08:40 PM
Gotta say it Rossi was amazing today to just miss out on a podium finish. Imagine the risk he was taking keeping on the pace - If he'd come off his career could have been over.

R1chie
18-07-10, 08:47 PM
Legend isn't he. What a ride.

Got to say I was gutted about ole Randy's accident and injuries.

Although I'm sure he's being comforted by the Playboy brolly dolly which is a bonus at least.

JAYJAY
18-07-10, 08:56 PM
In fairness to footballers - the doctor did point out that he isn't one so could manage well enuff a bit sooner!!

But didn't he do wel with 1.5 legsl!! Shame the battle was with Stoner who I would have liked to see leading. But a great exiting race.

igbell
19-07-10, 03:24 PM
Good race, and well done to rossi who I thought wouldnt last the race with the bad leg and pulled it all the way to the end, does show you that some other sports they are poofs mind you, that crash near the start and the guys were getting back on there bikes to race again, you dont see that in most sports.....

Scotty
19-07-10, 10:42 PM
... and the guys were getting back on there bikes to race again, you dont see that in most sports.....
Nah, you don't see people getting back on bikes in most sports... ;)

jonnydangerous
21-07-10, 11:22 AM
[

only "Proper" offroaders when theyve broken their leg.... ;-)

Roxy
22-07-10, 01:41 PM
[

only "Proper" offroaders when theyve broken their leg.... ;-)

thats cos you are crazy JD!!!

Go Rossi Go for Leguna Seca!!!....let's see if you can show Stoner how the corkscrew is done again! ;D [smiley=happy.gif] ;D

whoo hoo my boy is back.

roxy