PDA

View Full Version : BSB

Toph
01-08-10, 08:48 PM
Don't tell me the result of the second BSB race @ SILVERSTONE today..... I've recorded it and I'm gonna watch it later!!! ;D ;D ;D

R1chie
02-08-10, 12:02 AM
No problem.....how about I tell you the result of the second WSB race at Silverstone today instead? ;D

bobf279
02-08-10, 09:16 PM
I was there and watched it, sitting at Luffield the 2 min + lap time means long waits for the bikes to come round but its the only place with the TV screen. I'll try other viewing points at the BSB in September

Scotty
03-08-10, 11:25 PM
A very good viewing point that we watched the GP from was the Vale grandstand - you can see them at the end of hangar straight (1 passing spot), right through Vale and Club (another passing spot on the brakes) in front of you and off onto the straight towards Abbey, and there's a great big screen right opposite the stand to watch the rest of the lap. Definitely worth considering if you return for BSB in September [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Moo
04-08-10, 05:43 PM
There is a slight fly in the ointment with that suggestion in that there was no big screen for the WSB at Vale so I assume there wont be one for BSB either. :-[

Scotty
04-08-10, 06:25 PM
Aah.... ::)

bobf279
04-08-10, 07:05 PM
Well I always take my radio so I can listen to the commentary so I may just give Vale a go if you can see more of the action