PDA

View Full Version : Sennheiser head phones/earplugs

Honda_Star
08-08-10, 04:09 PM
Hi

Lots of you have been asking me about these, so I thought I had better post a link!! These are the earphones I use with my MP3 player when on the bike. They act like earplus too as they block out a huge amount of outside noise too. I know listening to music on a bike is not everyone's cup of tea, but this thread is directed at those who were interested.

They have a volume controller on the wire which means you can turn it down without getting your MP3 player out - handy at petrol stops etc. I paid £16.99 with free delivery and they are certainly worth it!!!
They are normally £60.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001EZYMYK/ref=sr_1_9_olp?ie=UTF8&s=gateway&qid=1281280082&sr =8-9&condition=new

Caz
08-08-10, 08:32 PM
Cheers Helina just got to buy an MP3 player now [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CBRowner
08-08-10, 08:33 PM
I was going to send you a PM for the details but you've beaten me to it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Caz
08-08-10, 08:41 PM

KP
08-08-10, 08:54 PM
ahhhhh i love tapping away to Madness as i ride along, think i shall invest in some of these, cheers star ( good to see you yesterday) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Honda_Star
08-08-10, 09:16 PM
ahhhhh i love tapping away to Madness as i ride along, think i shall invest in some of these, cheers star ( good to see you yesterday) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good to see you and Tina too - the ear phones/plugs work a treat, I have used quite a few different ones and these win hands down :)

Carbonkid
08-08-10, 10:46 PM
I've owned the CX 300 model for a few years and they're also brilliant. They just don't have the in-line volume control... ;)

zachl
09-08-10, 02:00 PM
i have a little fetish for headphones im always tempted with the really expensive sure ones, but cos of the inline volume control i have just bought these

RedSoul
11-08-10, 11:08 AM
Just ordered the ear-phones.....cheers Star

Dabz
11-08-10, 02:37 PM
I have some skullcandy ones that are almost the same as these but still won't stay in my ears when I put my helmet on - can't decide whether to try these or not - already tried 3 different types!

hotdog
11-08-10, 03:55 PM
I had a pair of Shure SE530's (including in line volume control) until I left them on the floor and the dog decided they made a great chew toy... still, doubled the value of the dog ;D

Amazing sound!!!

Shure make a separate in line volume control for about 5 quid for anyone who's already got some they like but wants the control.

I used to be very against listening to music on a bike until someone asked me a simple question... "Why is it any different to listening to music in a car then?". Good point eh?

Anyway, I'll take a look at these, thanks for the post.

Regards,

zachl
12-08-10, 09:08 PM
i only really do it to block some of the wind noise out, it doesnt distract me and i have it pretty quiet :)

i've just got mine through

if you wanna borrow them for a trip dabs give me a shout before you buy some