PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait

redken1
20-08-10, 09:38 PM
How am I gonna get thru the next two weeks before I pick up my new fazer? Hope there is a ride out on the 5th (have to keep an eye on the meet's thread). If anyone fancies a ride to George Whites on the 4th, give me a shout.

speedy
20-08-10, 10:13 PM
i may come with you just to piss them off for getting a much better deal at abingdon.

redken1
20-08-10, 10:34 PM
i may come with you just to piss them off for getting a much better deal at abingdon.
You are welcome. you must pick up your bike earlier then

Dabz
21-08-10, 09:13 AM
The 4th is the bike racing at castle combe..we've got a stand, so feel free to ride on over!

Morticia
21-08-10, 11:52 AM
And on the 5th we're off to the aprilia day in is it Tamworth? Birmingham, if you want to come along.

Davey
23-08-10, 10:38 AM

As we discussed saturday we're happy you got a great deal - might have got a better one if you'd seen me ;) we don't get pissed off if someone has saved money and actually pointed people elsewhere for the best deals if we can't beat or supply the bike!

RedKen - I would get intouch with your sales guy and try and book a time to collect your bike as there is a lot going out that weekend - try saving you waiting about on the day - plus ensure you do get your insurace and paperwork in before the day

redken1
23-08-10, 08:56 PM

As we discussed saturday we're happy you got a great deal - might have got a better one if you'd seen me ;) we don't get pissed off if someone has saved money and actually pointed people elsewhere for the best deals if we can't beat or supply the bike!

RedKen - I would get intouch with your sales guy and try and book a time to collect your bike as there is a lot going out that weekend - try saving you waiting about on the day - plus ensure you do get your insurace and paperwork in before the day

Thanks Stu will take your advise

Davey
23-08-10, 09:27 PM
If you can get in early see if you can get all the paperwork out the way so you can literally turn up and ride away gets all the crappy paperwork done and keeps the excitement of picking a new bike up - can even increase it while signing the docs knowing its soooooo near

Thats what I do with a lot of mine and makes sure everything runs smoothly and no hiccups on the day - only takes the server to crash on the day and everything grinds to a halt bearing in mind the 1st - 5th Sept is prob the busiest time in all dealerships and working off the same systems with Blackhorse, Close Motor finance and DVLA I've seen it crash about 3 or 4 times over this period in 10 years