PDA

View Full Version : Wiltshire bikers photo 2010 Longleat House

Bornagain
26-08-10, 04:30 PM
Started a new thread to save confusion....

Re: Mahoooooosive Wiltshire bikers group photo 2010
Reply #89 - Today at 10:43am Had a chat with Steve, he needs a date and number of attendees before he'll confirm. Once he has these he can consult the Groundsman and get the thumbs up. Very positive chat but obviously wont confirm until we have numbers......doesn't want a gazillion bikers invading the estate which totally makes sense.

Thanks Robin for the heads up on existing events, below is a copy of the letter and ammendment

Can we hit this poll soonest, the quicker we can get back to Steve the better

Hi Steve,
Can i also add Sunday 3rd October as a potential date and remove Sunday 19th sept.
To confirm: The 2 proposed dates are now Sunday 26th sept or Sunday 3rd Oct

Kind regards

Liam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: steve.mytton@longleat.co.uk
Subject: Wiltshire Bikers Group Photo Longleat House
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:26:12 +0100

Dear Steve,

Many thanks for taking your time to speak to me today.

As you know our plan is to take a group photo of our Wiltshire Bikers members parked in front of the world renowned and iconic Longleat House. With regards to our conversation, i will confirm with you the numbers and the particular Sunday of choice (either 19th Sept or 26th Sept) as soon as i have that information. I totally understand the necessity for a pre 10am photoshoot and will be asking attendees to arrive by 8am for a 9am shoot. I will post a poll on the forum today and will hopefully have the information for you at least by Tuesday 31st August. It really is very hard to gauge just how many will attend, but i very much doubt it will be any greater than 100 bikes and riders. I will ensure all riders have a "parking puck" for their stands so as not to damage the area in the front of The House.

As mentioned, i will be approaching the Wiltshire Times once the photo's have been taken and hopefully they will run a brief human Interest story. Thank you for allowing that, no money will be made from the photos. In fact no money will be generated by the photos at all as all attendees will receive the digital images for free.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time and effort and please pass on to the Groundsman our respect for his instruction and the Estate.

If there is any other information you require before i get back to you on Tuesday then please don't hesitate to contact me.

kind regards

Liam Owen
01225 777006
07858 284591

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woke up one morning with an urge to ride again.

Big thanks to Mark Able

Dabz
26-08-10, 05:07 PM
I don't think I can make either :)

Davey
26-08-10, 05:38 PM
I can't make either too - 26th is BSB @ Silverstone and I'm away the other date :(

mcicy
26-08-10, 05:48 PM
Definately can't make the 26th as everyone at work seems to have booked that weekend off.

Have a LAN Gaming party on the weekend of the 3rd but that will be done by the early morning so definately count me in if its on the 3rd

Nokesy
26-08-10, 06:01 PM
Ive voted - either is fine [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
26-08-10, 06:05 PM
Can do either [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sapphire
26-08-10, 06:50 PM
Either date would work for me to attend but Ive voted 3rd as a preference.

HensonA
26-08-10, 07:48 PM
Can only do 26th Sept at the moment and voted for that date.

I had booked to go on the French trip in June this year but couldn't go but Euro Tunnel won't refund so I have re-booked for Sat 2nd Sept coming back on Sun 3rd Oct.
..Ade

Snowy
26-08-10, 08:13 PM
Can only do 26th Sept at the moment and voted for that date.

I had booked to go on the French trip in June this year but couldn't go but Euro Tunnel won't refund so I have re-booked for Sat 2nd Sept coming back on Sun 3rd Oct.
..Ade

Long weekend huh Ade? :D ;D

RachaelEllen
26-08-10, 08:39 PM
I leave to go back to uni on the 25th september :(

Moo
26-08-10, 08:59 PM
Cant do 26th September, Marshalling at Silverstone BSB hence voted for 3rd October :)

Bonnielass
26-08-10, 09:27 PM
I have voted for either!

virginie_morisot
26-08-10, 09:33 PM
voted 3rd oct as easier for me but should be able to sort something out if iots 26th sep..

Mas1
26-08-10, 10:02 PM
I can do either :)

Scotty
26-08-10, 10:02 PM
Hmmm, I can only do 26th as I'll be in Spain on the 3rd :-/

ro
26-08-10, 11:07 PM
I can only do 26th - in Wales on 3rd.

I know we'll never find a date that suits everyone, but I really think we should pick dates Dabz can do, especially as he missed being in the Wiltshire Times too :)

StreetHippo
27-08-10, 12:14 AM
3rd for me - going to BSB on the 26th 8-)

Stu

Beamer
27-08-10, 06:32 AM
No preference on date so am not going to vote. Happy to go with the flow [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
27-08-10, 08:19 AM
I can't do either of those :( not that I have a bike to go in the pic anyway hehe!

zachl
27-08-10, 08:54 AM
ooooh im on holiday like all next month so cant make either :(

Jacde
27-08-10, 11:33 AM
Can't do the 26th, but can do the 3rd, and also if it happens on the 3rd I hope I'll actually be on my own bike!
Just a suggestion and depends on the Longleat estate, but could we not have photos on each weekend, that way we all have the same backdrop so we all get the same photo?
So both photos have a decent amount of bikes those that could attend both wknd could do so?! ;D

Uber Dave
27-08-10, 04:09 PM
I will try to get back if I can for this but not sure either of those dates is possible for me.

Geordie Stu
28-08-10, 12:36 AM
Happy to do either [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
28-08-10, 02:24 PM
Had a chat with Dabz and agreed to put some extra dates up to get more people there ,hopefully giving everyone a bit more time to make arrangements will mean a bigger turn out.

We'll ditch this poll now so please look at the new thread and choose your dates! We'll get there in the end!!