PDA

View Full Version : Protection

hotdog
03-09-10, 04:43 PM
I just read about a new 'Air Bag' suit for motorcyclists that works by radio sensing the distance the rider is from the bike...

I so want to be there to see the first person wearing one who pops to the news agents and forgets to deactivate it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blake
03-09-10, 05:01 PM
lmao, true.. what happens if you slide and don't get far enough away from the bike?! =/ :-[

Robf
03-09-10, 05:13 PM
theres one that relies on a tag being attached to a cable to the bike, kinda like a parachute and people have forgotten to remove the tag before getting off the bike

Morticia
03-09-10, 07:26 PM
That is such a dumb thing! I can easily see myself forgetting to switn it off and go around impersonating a blowfish!!!

Nelly
03-09-10, 10:21 PM
;D ;D

Jon_W
07-09-10, 01:31 PM
I just read about a new 'Air Bag' suit for motorcyclists that works by radio sensing the distance the rider is from the bike...

I so want to be there to see the first person wearing one who pops to the news agents and forgets to deactivate it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dont walk too far to the loo either... Could be a shock!!! [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif]

mcicy
07-09-10, 05:53 PM
I can already see someone stuck in the pubs door way as they try to deflate the jacket

ZZR600Dude
07-09-10, 08:29 PM
Apparently getting off the bike and forgetting to detatch the cord isnt sufficient force to activate the airbag so I have heard. I believe they are bringing out airbag jackets as well.
I am all for the idea sure the system will get better over time as with most things.

:)

Jon_W
08-09-10, 08:07 AM
I can already see someone stuck in the pubs door way as they try to deflate the jacket

I can think of worse fates!!!! :D