PDA

View Full Version : When two tribes go to war!!

Bornagain
05-09-10, 08:45 AM
That rascal "stinky worm" (Mr Muscles!) charged into my bar on Friday, slapped me across the face, spat on my floor and insulted my hair cut and riding style..... Being the bigger man i went to walk away, but he pulled my hair and flicked my ear.

He's left me no choice but to challenge him to a dual. It seems he's decided on death by paintball.

I will sort details out with the scoundrel himself...... But who's interested, lets get an idea for figures (casualties!!)

The Polebarn ultimate awesome warrior butt kicking killers >:(
V
The Harp & Crown big girl's blouses ;D

Davey
05-09-10, 08:54 AM
You f@cking wuss :D

Yeah I'm up for some warfare and sure I can get some mates to join too if you need them billynomates [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Unfortunatly Germinator I cannot be on your side as theres a cap badge loyalty to Mr Faulty 8-)

Bornagain
05-09-10, 09:11 AM
Cheers Stu........That sucker's goin down >:(

Nelly
05-09-10, 10:03 AM
mmmm. I like the Harp & Crown. But i also like the Polbarn.
There's only one way to sort this out.......FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beamer
05-09-10, 10:03 AM
Sounds excellent lmao.....being as I find it sooo hard to take sides I really dont know what to do lol.......but I dont care I'll just go round 'firing at will' (they always shout that line out in films but I still haven't established who will is!!!)

Personally I still like the idea of a food fight lol....but this sounds rather cool lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
05-09-10, 10:17 AM
we will give them nothing but take everything, who will join the Spartan 22 squadron harp&crown murder squad or will you loose on the pole dance girly bum bum weeds with mr wisdom :'( ,we take no prisoners and leave in victory , I would of pulled your hair if you had any >:(

Davey
05-09-10, 10:45 AM
Team Parp and Frown ready for action
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/attachments/field-mess/13030d1231326352-boost-recruits-us-army-relaxes-weight-rules-internet_soldier.jpeg

Robf
05-09-10, 11:30 AM
i'll give you a hand if i'm not working or doing something else on the decided day

Dabz
05-09-10, 11:48 AM
Lol @ that pic!

Morticia
05-09-10, 11:52 AM
i'll give you a hand if i'm not working or doing something else on the decided day

Ditto

Green Man
05-09-10, 01:00 PM
Theres no dought for me im gona have to support my home boys from Trow Vegas were gona kick your ass Mr mussel and the cross dressing stiletto wearing big girls blouses, lipsticks at the ready your going down Girls were going to kick your ass Fight Fight Fight
[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

smellygerm
05-09-10, 01:52 PM
that's not fair you got 3 so far just against me you better get more, plus
you can't use your size to your advantage ,hiding in small mouse holes or behind tiny blades of grass, and as for you gollum I'm mean Colin no more smelly burgers for you :P

Jacde
05-09-10, 03:41 PM
As I'm not a west country girl I have no affiliation to either Gastard or Trowbridge, however I could be bought (biggest donation to my fund raising! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] )

AlanMc
05-09-10, 04:45 PM
im for the Spartan 22 squadron harp&crown murder squad as Smelly said im now a G.B.B, so bring it on

just not a Saturday plz [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] :)

Green Man
05-09-10, 04:52 PM
im for the Spartan 22 squadron harp&crown murder squad as Smelly said im now a G.B.B, so bring it on

Alan your not going to be a deserter are you your from Trow Vegas
[smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif]

AlanMc
05-09-10, 04:58 PM

Alan your not going to be a deserter are you your from Trow Vegas
[smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif]

The burgers are better in Gastard :P :-* :P

Bornagain
05-09-10, 05:20 PM
That's why we don't do burgers!!! ;)

Alan, when all your team mates are lying down dieing and crying for Mummy on the floor with snot and blood oozing from every orifice we'll give you one last chance to re-join the Tro-Vegas victors!!! ;D

It's on now >:(

smellygerm
05-09-10, 05:24 PM
did you say something basil ,sorry I wasn't listening to busy arranging the pole dancers graves I mean grave being so small we could pack you all in one [smiley=happy.gif]

AlanMc
05-09-10, 05:25 PM
That's why we don't do burgers!!! ;)

Alan, when all your team mates are lying down dieing and crying for Mummy on the floor with snot and blood oozing from every orifice we'll give you one last chance to re-join the Tro-Vegas victors!!! ;D

It's on now >:(

if im the last man standing then im goin down fighting, so prepare to face the devils might, as im having all ur souls LOL ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
05-09-10, 05:30 PM
Bad luck dead man. ;D

We sold our souls while you were still dishing out the milk at primary school :o

No mercy >:(

Green Man
05-09-10, 05:33 PM
The G.B.B Girls with there stilettos and hand bags your going down !!
There will be only one winner Trow Vegas will be victories [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
05-09-10, 05:35 PM
you say

No mercy >:(

you will be screaming for mercy when im finished. LOL ;D ;D ;D

Davey
05-09-10, 05:36 PM
Mr fawlty ain't it about time you changed your profile pic [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
05-09-10, 05:37 PM
There will be only one winner Trow Vegas will be victories [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

the G.B.B Girls as u put it, dont just carry makeup and phone in then, they com very well armed. ;D ;D ;D

Green Man
05-09-10, 05:39 PM

the G.B.B Girls as u put it, dont just carry makeup and phone in then, they com very well armed. ;D ;D ;D

Yea Powder puffs and Lipstick [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
05-09-10, 05:39 PM
I'm with the Trobo massive....

Gastard boys,
make more noise,
when they play with Tonka toys!!!
:D :D ;D
Na na
na na
na!!
;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
05-09-10, 05:40 PM
did you say something basil ,sorry I wasn't listening to busy arranging the pole dancers graves I mean grave being so small we could pack you all in one [smiley=happy.gif]

Save your energy action man :(

Your gonna be up against a fine body of men..... of men with fine bodies :D We're a deadly, precision honned killing machine. Unstoppable, un-merciful, unloved and surgical in your destruction.
Best you kiss the wife and kids now, you've not got long left >:( >:(

smellygerm
05-09-10, 05:45 PM
two tribes go to war ,that was the campest song of the 80s a bit like your dress sence and I mean dress :P am gunn a pop a cap in ur ass [smiley=evil.gif]

Toph
05-09-10, 05:48 PM
can I bring my gran????
she's pretty scary!! :D ;D

smellygerm
05-09-10, 05:50 PM
yeah you need someone with youth on her side ;D

Green Man
05-09-10, 05:53 PM
yeah you need someone with youth on her side ;D

Experience will win this battle
;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
05-09-10, 05:55 PM
two tribes go to war ,that was the campest song of the 80s a bit like your dress sence and I mean dress :P am gunn a pop a cap in ur ass [smiley=evil.gif]

"Basil say.....Relax" ;D

I'll drop ya jenga back on wednesday.......... and ya dolly parton disc :D

Jacde
05-09-10, 06:00 PM
This is almost as good as the 'Banned Game' on the muppet section!
But less of the boys only reference, some of us girls want to play and trust me, you want us on your side and not as a third team playing against you, because I doubt we'd take any prisoners, and it's never good to see grown men cry! 8-)

Bornagain
05-09-10, 06:02 PM
But less of the boys only reference, some of us girls want to play and trust me, you want us on your side and not as a third team playing against you, because I doubt we'd take any prisoners, and it's never good to see grown men cry! 8-)

The female of the species is more deadly than the male [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
You're more than welcome on our sh*tkicking team, i know you've got what it takes >:(

AlanMc
05-09-10, 06:05 PM
Jacde u can come on our team as we will protect u, and not use u as bait ::) ::)

Green Man
05-09-10, 06:07 PM

Jacde Your more than welcome to join the winning team [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
05-09-10, 06:08 PM
The female of the species is more deadly than the male [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

;D
you bet your sweet ass we are!

'I may have the body of a weak and feeble woman...'
but I'll kick ass, :-[ if I can reach it ;D
if not I'll bite yer ankles grrrrrrr :D

AlanMc
05-09-10, 06:09 PM

Jacde Your more than welcome to join the winning team [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

so Jacde is joining the Harp&crown murder squad then :P :P :P

Bornagain
05-09-10, 06:12 PM
Jacde - You're on the team. Your job is Chief Interogator! Get ya torture kit ready >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Jacde
05-09-10, 06:29 PM
I am still undecided as feel it is only fair that I sample the hospitality of the H&C first, and I have to warn you stinky worm you have very strong competition from fawlty at the Polebarn!

smellygerm
05-09-10, 06:42 PM
yes all r welcome at the harp&crown infact we will be donating 25p from every burger sold next wednesday back into Wiltshire bikers to show our appreciation to all of you that attend said meet

Toph
05-09-10, 06:50 PM
It's the Harp and Crown paintball team 2010http://michelle2005.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/village-people.jpg
;D ;D ;D

Green Man
05-09-10, 06:51 PM
It's the Harp and Crown painball team 2010http://michelle2005.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/village-people.jpg
;D ;D ;D
PMSL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
05-09-10, 06:52 PM
Thats stinky worm on the far left ;D :D

Lorraine
05-09-10, 06:54 PM
Toph, I think ur in trouble :D :D :D :P

Beamer
05-09-10, 06:54 PM

well said jackie.... surely men should know by now that women use the most underhand and ingenious tactics to get what they want lmao xx ;) ;) ;) ;)

Toph
05-09-10, 06:56 PM
I don't think I'll get my smellyburger loyalty card stamped next Wednesday!!! ;D ;D

AlanMc
05-09-10, 06:57 PM
PMSL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph you die painfully on the battlefield ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
05-09-10, 06:58 PM

well said jackie.... surely men should know by now that women use the most underhand and ingenious tactics to get what they want lmao xx ;) ;) ;) ;)

Poor Kev!! ;D

Tina, you're on our team surely........ and Connar can be our secret weapon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
05-09-10, 06:59 PM
It's the Harp and Crown paintball team 2010http://michelle2005.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/village-people.jpg
;D ;D ;D

Thanks for that Toph!
Now have hot tea dripping out of my nose, ouch! ;D :o :( ;D

KP
05-09-10, 06:59 PM
LMAO @ that pic......

tro-vegas all the way for me guys [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

but lads what are we worried about here, ive only just noticed this thread, but we have nothing to worry about ..... come on whats there leaders first name????

do we need to worry......NO [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
05-09-10, 07:00 PM
Toph's a legend...... i nearly spat tea all over the monitor when i saw that photo!!

Obviously the H&C team have been getting in some practise!!

Beamer
05-09-10, 07:04 PM
Yes Basil.... after discussions in 'da house' I have been press ganged into the Trowvegas side (sorry smelly but it appears I may lose all 'treats' at home if I join your clan)
So Basil you have a new recruit lmao [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
05-09-10, 07:05 PM

you will never get out of trobo alive lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
05-09-10, 07:24 PM
>:(
tro-vegas all the way for me guys Smiley

but lads what are we worried about here, ive only just noticed this thread, but we have nothing to worry about ..... come on whats there leaders first name????

do we need to worry......NO Smiley Smiley Smiley

need i say more

Beamer
05-09-10, 07:28 PM
OH MY GOD.....where did those sandels come from kev lmfao ;D ;D ;D

AlanMc
05-09-10, 07:28 PM

you will never get out of trobo alive lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I may not get out of trobo alive, but the murder squad will leave u in pieces on the battlefield ;D :D ;D

KP
05-09-10, 07:29 PM
lmfao @ that one smelly excellent mate ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jacde
05-09-10, 08:04 PM
bugger shouldn't have signed on thats got me laughing so much, Smelly you sure you weren't at the racing on Saturday, they are exactly like Kev's legs (apart from the sandals lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Beamer
05-09-10, 08:10 PM
bugger shouldn't have signed on thats got me laughing so much, Smelly you sure you weren't at the racing on Saturday, they are exactly like Kev's legs (apart from the sandals lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D)

Excellent picture isnt it jackie lmao ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jacde
05-09-10, 08:12 PM
Tina post one that you took yesterday as a comparison!
;D ;D

KP
05-09-10, 08:13 PM
oi leave my legs out of this lol :o :o

Beamer
05-09-10, 08:17 PM
Tina post one that you took yesterday as a comparison!
;D ;D

I dont know how to post up fotos on here.....wish i did cos then every one would know what smellygerm was on about......so funny lol ;D

Jacde
05-09-10, 08:26 PM
Tina have a read of this
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1155671730

Toph
05-09-10, 08:33 PM
here's the trobo teams secret weapon...
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/5/129071951298568101.jpg
my wife works in B&Q so ammo's no problem!!!!

AlanMc
05-09-10, 09:09 PM
here's the trobo teams secret weapon...
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/5/129071951298568101.jpg
my wife works in B&Q so ammo's no problem!!!!

ur gona need the big guns LOL ;D ;D ;D

Roxy
05-09-10, 09:17 PM
This thread has had me laughing big time...whoooa with the testosterone ::)

I have seen grown men (from WB ;)) very close to tears and on the edge for a lot less recently so this will defo sort the men from the boys!

now all thats to be decided is which side do I stand??? hmmmm

Roxy

smellygerm
05-09-10, 09:54 PM
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] come over to the dark side [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Gerry
05-09-10, 10:14 PM
Sounds like fun :)
Only played once and I had a torn knee cartlidge at the time so couldn't bend or kneel down - I was a bit like a plastic duck at a funfair, even my own team shot at me :o

But which team ?
Smellyburgers are lush, but the Trowbridge Chillie pot was really nice :P
Think I'll just sell my self as a mercenry to the highest bidder (but I am cheap) ;)

smellygerm
05-09-10, 10:16 PM
i [smiley=happy.gif]start the bidding at 1p

Green Man
05-09-10, 10:18 PM

5p [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
05-09-10, 10:21 PM

thanks for the offer but i dont see a good return on my investment so im sorry to say im out

bobf279
05-09-10, 10:23 PM
well not tried the nosh at either location yet so if we are picking teams on the best food I'd best get out and about ;D

Gerry
05-09-10, 10:38 PM

Whilst I'm flattered by your kind offer Greenman, I'm a little suspicious of your motives :-/ as i thought the two teams were the H&C and the Poledancers !

Please note that my services for sale only go so far as to crawling round a wood with a cocked weapon in search of other likeminded people to splat ;D

G ;)

Bornagain
05-09-10, 10:51 PM
Just got back from the enemies stronghold.
I tried to sort this out once and for all, man to man.

Stace wouldn't apologise and things got really heated. He called me a really horrible nasty name and hurt my feelings so i called him one back, i even stamped on the floor while i said it, then he swore at me and told me to leave or he'd get his Mummy. I left sharpish (but i might go back later, knock on his door and run away.....that'll show him!!)

Bottom line is......... This is serious, it's all out war.

Start dusting off ya warfaces, it's gonna get ugly and brutal
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bornagain
05-09-10, 10:56 PM
Gerry. Tash has got a pot of chilli with your name writen all over it.
If you want to come on in for the big push, then it'll be a pleasure to have you on board. I recognise that under that gentle facade there's an absolute animal just waiting for the opportunity to rip some sucker to shredds :D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
05-09-10, 11:13 PM
don't make Gerry angry....
he turns green..... his shirt suddenly turns 4 sizes too small.. starts to rip... his shoes disappear...... his trousers suddenly lose 6 inches off the bottom and starts to fray.....
aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:D ;D

smellygerm
06-09-10, 06:43 AM
you forgot to mention the peace lantern you released into the sky whilst sining combyah my lord. so I took one of your stilettos off and threw it at said item and no I'm not going to hold your hand because it's dark outside over to your bike.
nice bike though mate really brings the colour out in your eyes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
so we get a date, we sign up,we fight,and I come first.I always come first just ask your mommy [smiley=happy.gif]

Bornagain
06-09-10, 10:53 AM
you forgot to mention the peace lantern you released into the sky whilst sining combyah my lord. so I took one of your stilettos off and threw it at said item and no I'm not going to hold your hand because it's dark outside over to your bike.
nice bike though mate really brings the colour out in your eyes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
so we get a date, we sign up,we fight,and I come first.I always come first just ask your mommy [smiley=happy.gif]

Hey ,lets get off mums already..... i've just got off of yours :D

Bornagain
06-09-10, 11:15 AM
Ooooh......and again :D

BladeTriple
06-09-10, 06:46 PM
Shouldn't this WB Civil Paintball War be more about location, North vs South Wilts? So all the Westbury, Warminster, Trowbridge and Devizes types club together ? I'm sure there must be a few soldiers on our books based in Warminster too back from a tour of Helmand just wanting to take out even more aggression with a paintball gun :D

I'd join in but the thought of siding with the Navy (sorry Basil but marines are still navy ) makes my skin crawl! Yet I still have a loyalty to Trow-Vegas being adopted by Westbury (I'm sure I'm even starting to get webbed feet to fit in ;D) Hope you guys have a load of fun , just don't come crying when you're all covered in bruises and have wet tootsies and cold fingers ;)

smellygerm
06-09-10, 06:46 PM
team pole dance ready for some back door action sir

Davey
06-09-10, 07:37 PM
Stinkygerms new battle ATV

http://www.defensetech.org/images/combat_tricycle.jpg

smellygerm
06-09-10, 07:38 PM
im in the back [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
06-09-10, 07:51 PM
The Gbb gang

The Blue Oyster club

smellygerm
06-09-10, 07:55 PM
must remember to take that sign down :-/

Beamer
06-09-10, 08:05 PM
Ive got to say this is one of the funniest threads Ive read in such a long time......absolutely brilliant......I know the WBers are a great bunch but I had no idea you all had such wit and humour hidden beneath those leathers and textiles lol.......so funny .....and bladetriple, join our gang....dont worry about basils past....no-one else does lol [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D

Green Man
06-09-10, 11:17 PM
must remember to take that sign down :-/

So this is what the Harp and Crown lot get up to on Tuesday night !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BladeTriple
07-09-10, 07:29 AM
Loving the banter yet find these images somewhat disturbing.... Guys if you're trying to come out of the closet and using photos from your favourite webpages just do it ... After all... denial isn't a river in Egypt!!! ;D ;D ;)

JAYJAY
07-09-10, 10:04 AM
Never lost a paint ball fight yet - great fun - as to allegiances - hmmmm - smelly burgers if it's fine - or chilli hmmm

Davey
07-09-10, 10:10 AM
Never lost a paint ball fight yet - great fun - as to allegiances - hmmmm - smelly burgers if it's fine - or chilli hmmm

Thats all depends if you want to keep your winning streak - if so Chilli it is [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JAYJAY
07-09-10, 10:59 AM
Strong argument - and chilli is not weather dependant!

def leaning towards the Trowbridge Giants rather than H & C Burger Bellies

Lorraine
07-09-10, 11:05 AM
We can beat the Polebarn dancers :D :P

coz if V1per is a G.B.B then so must I :P

JAYJAY
07-09-10, 12:44 PM
ok The Polebarn it is since no good argument came from the Burger Bellies.

It'll be the H&C pole we dance around with their flag at half mast ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
07-09-10, 01:07 PM

It'll be the H&C pole we dance around with their flag at half mast ;D ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

welcome to the winning team [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Lorraine
07-09-10, 01:09 PM

looks like a few loyalty cards won't get stamped this week :P :P :D

Bornagain
07-09-10, 02:20 PM
Jay Jay you've made the right choice. Second place is the first loser. Those suckers are going down faster than the Titanic.....and we're the iceburgh.....cold hearted, fearless, paint firing, indescriminate dealers of death and desruction, misery and bad breath :D

And the Chilli rocks!! Wait until the irish stew and dumplings makes an appearance......they eat smelly burgers for breakfast and drink pints of napalm!

There's only 3 rules for the Polebarn Sh*tkickers
1. Hit hard
2. Hit fast
3. And don't stop until every last one of them is playing their 'HARP' ;D on the way to hell!!! :(

Bornagain
07-09-10, 02:37 PM
Loving the banter yet find these images somewhat disturbing.... Guys if you're trying to come out of the closet and using photos from your favourite webpages just do it ... After all... denial isn't a river in Egypt!!! ;D ;D ;)

There's nought more homoerotic than a bunch of middle aged, ever so slightly squidgy-round-the-waistlined and balding "men" covered in brown make-up carrying hand held falic symbols trying to ejaculate gallons of paint on eachother!!!......You're not gonna want to miss this, so stop fell running over the hills blowing out ya hoop's, hang up ya trainers for a day, bung on ya war faces and get stuck in with the Polebarn Sh*tkickers. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] You know you want to ;)......and i wont make you wash after either! i know you guys don't like to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacde
07-09-10, 03:04 PM
Basil you had me at the Irish Stew and Dumplings, I'm signing up and pledging to take the Polebarn shilling! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
07-09-10, 03:08 PM
Basil you had me at the Irish Stew and Dumplings, I'm signing up and pledging to take the Polebarn shilling! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Welcome to the winning team [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ou know you've made the right choice!

before its said Irish Stew is not me dressed up
http://www.thefancydresswebsite.co.uk/images/products/large/leprechaun_costume.jpg

Bornagain
07-09-10, 03:17 PM
Those better not be ya combats ;D

I like the look of those boots though, could boost my height a bit >:(

Davey
07-09-10, 03:30 PM
Those better not be ya combats ;D

I like the look of those boots though, could boost my height a bit >:(

My combats are so well camoflaged I can't find them :D

Jacde
07-09-10, 03:34 PM
Basil remember great things come in small packages, but yeah, I'll have a pair of those boots too ;D

Jon_W
07-09-10, 03:50 PM

Welcome to the winning team [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ou know you've made the right choice!

before its said Irish Stew is not me dressed up
http://www.thefancydresswebsite.co.uk/images/products/large/leprechaun_costume.jpg

Irish Stew in the name of the law!!! [smiley=tongue.gif]

smellygerm
07-09-10, 07:31 PM
dont you lot work in the day , time to change some minds i think,you all thought you picked the right team but ive just pick up the hard & pownds combat gear so get ready to loose some soilders besil [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
07-09-10, 07:56 PM
I see you shaved your chest before modelling that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

This is getting easier than i thought, it'll be like taking candy from a baby.....in fact you might want to consider getting some huggies pull ups for your paint magnets, don't want them messing all over the site ;D

Green Man
07-09-10, 07:59 PM
I see you shaved your chest before modelling that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

This is getting easier than i thought, it'll be like taking candy from a baby.....in fact you might want to consider getting some huggies pull ups for your paint magnets, don't want them messing all over the site ;D

Basil this is before they shaved

Toph
07-09-10, 08:00 PM
It's the Polebarn team's new shirts...

http://subversivecycling.com/images/slideshow/huge%20penis%20-%20white%20on%20black.jpg

Bornagain
07-09-10, 08:00 PM
They go through razor blades almost as quick as they go through eachother :D

smellygerm
07-09-10, 08:51 PM
drove passed the pole burn today and there was a funny smell comin from the garden so i took me camera and had a looky.oh its just the pole dance teams mums showing their support for their children

Toph
07-09-10, 08:54 PM
I was looking for somewhere to park my bicycle!!! ;D

BladeTriple
07-09-10, 09:09 PM
i wont make you wash after either! i know you guys don't like to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah the inevitable 'Percy Pongo' reference ;D I wondered how long it would take sailor boy !

Hmmmm I think my side will be chosen by those who can come out with the best war movie quotes!

'Barnes been shot 7 times... the only thing that can kill Barnes .... Is Barnes!

Just to get into the mood for it of course ,I've spent far too many nights stagging on watching war movies in guard rooms so make the quotes good ones ;)

Green Man
07-09-10, 09:21 PM
It's the Polebarn team's new shirts...

http://subversivecycling.com/images/slideshow/huge%20penis%20-%20white%20on%20black.jpg

Team polebarn ive just seen smellygerm with his team uniform on very fetching
;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
07-09-10, 09:24 PM
"We're not here to do the decent thing, we're here to follow ****ing orders!"
saving private ryan (please be in my team bas said yor bike looked like a humbug) :'(

Green Man
07-09-10, 09:33 PM
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like…victory. Someday this war's gonna end...” - Apocalypse Now

smellygerm
07-09-10, 09:35 PM
colin you'l have to change your name to blueman now you got a new bike ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
07-09-10, 09:39 PM
“You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****... I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.” - Full Metal Jacket (1987) he spits when he talks [smiley=happy.gif]

Snowy
07-09-10, 09:42 PM
I guess the swear filters off then? :o ;D :-[

Green Man
07-09-10, 09:44 PM
Only two kinds of people are gonna stay on this beach: those that are already dead and those that are gonna die. Now get off your butts. You guys are the Fighting 29th." The Longest Day (1967)

CBRowner
07-09-10, 09:46 PM
I wouldn't mind giving paint balling a go if there's any space left [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
07-09-10, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't mind giving paint balling a go if there's any space left [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Team Polebarn will welcome you Emlyn [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
07-09-10, 09:50 PM
greenman hates cats Emlyn [smiley=happy.gif]

Davey
07-09-10, 09:54 PM
It's a cluster****, sir. Marines shouldn't be sitting on their sorry asses filling out requisitions for equipment they should already have.

I've drank more beer, pissed more blood, and banged more quiff than all you numb-nuts put together

Here's to J.J. and all the pieces of him we couldn't find.

All right, you devil dogs, let's take that ****in' hill!

Be advised, I'm mean nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I could put a round through a fleas ass at 300 meters. So why don't you hump somebody else's leg mutt-face before I push yours in.

Heartbreak Ridge - great film for cheesy quotes

Green Man
07-09-10, 09:54 PM

Now that’s below the belt smellygerm We all know of your dirty tricks
:'(

CBRowner
07-09-10, 10:10 PM
HE'S GOING DOWN >:(

Now I've got my war face on >:(

His ass is grass (Full Metal Jacket quote :) )

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine ( Another )

CBRowner
07-09-10, 10:20 PM

Now that’s below the belt smellygerm We all know of your dirty tricks
:'(

Now now gents, there's no need to fight over me ;)

By the way, just because I'm in the forces doesn't mean I'll be any good because I'm in the RAF and not in the Army yet although I am transfering to the Infantry ;D

Bornagain
07-09-10, 10:58 PM
i wont make you wash after either! i know you guys don't like to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah the inevitable 'Percy Pongo' reference ;D I wondered how long it would take sailor boy !

Hmmmm I think my side will be chosen by those who can come out with the best war movie quotes!

'Barnes been shot 7 times... the only thing that can kill Barnes .... Is Barnes!

Just to get into the mood for it of course ,I've spent far too many nights stagging on watching war movies in guard rooms so make the quotes good ones ;)

If it bleeds....... We can kill it.
Wise words from Arnie there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
07-09-10, 10:59 PM
Lt. Dan...... You got magic legs :'(

Bornagain
07-09-10, 11:00 PM
You better get that lip tucked away son....you'll get that sucker caught on a trip wire

Bornagain
07-09-10, 11:07 PM
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again.....

Oh bugger, wrong genre :D

CBRowner
07-09-10, 11:09 PM
Looks like someone's googled Famous War Quotes ;D

smellygerm
07-09-10, 11:20 PM
"hey look at that elf on the floor covered in paint is it dead officer smelly"
in an arni acsent
" yes i killed it myself"
from the film .basil meets his match. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
07-09-10, 11:25 PM
"hey look at that elf on the floor covered in paint is it dead officer smelly"
in an arni acsent
" yes i killed it myself"
from the film .basil meets his match. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

"Basil meets his match"??
It's supposed to be quotes from war films, not some bloody dating agency >:(

smellygerm
07-09-10, 11:35 PM
some one took a pic of us at a secret meeting of top officials basil

CBRowner
07-09-10, 11:37 PM

You seem to either look at some strange stuff on the internet or you take some photo's of some weird sh*t ;D

smellygerm
07-09-10, 11:39 PM
join us emlyn join us :o

JAYJAY
08-09-10, 12:58 AM
join us emlyn join us :o
No emlyn is with us - I bribed him with a radiator - in any case he has chosen winners , not the rebels without a clue

Jon_W
08-09-10, 08:04 AM

You seem to either look at some strange stuff on the internet or you take some photo's of some weird sh*t ;D

I'm with you, this thread is getting stranger and stranger.... ;D

Gives me a great laugh every morning!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

PS: Am not taking sides..... will sit on the fence with determination!!!

Davey
08-09-10, 09:20 AM
PS: Am not taking sides..... will sit on the fence with determination!!!

So does that mean both sides can take pot shots at you? Bit of target practice

Jon_W
08-09-10, 09:45 AM
;D

you will not move me!!!

smellygerm
09-09-10, 06:58 PM
me thinks someones scared [smiley=thumbsup.gif] scared to join their solders at the harp&crown .without their king they were week so I feed them big fat bellys with smelly burgers that will slow them down ;D

Red Zed 1
09-09-10, 11:10 PM
hey smellygerm,put me down for your team if you still need some'war heroes'. :)

smellygerm
09-09-10, 11:12 PM
no problem [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Robf
09-09-10, 11:12 PM
i think we need a list of teams now.

smellygerm
09-09-10, 11:18 PM
we,ll start a new thread after i,ve spoken to basil leader of the poo barn loosers. im bringing 11 defo from the G>B>B+ alan and kate + knight viper n angle [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
09-09-10, 11:20 PM
why don't you sign up Dilly Dong as well Stace.... then you will have a complete team of pussies!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BladeTriple
10-09-10, 07:59 AM
We're both still sitting deciding which side to go on , if Stace is strapped for strong fit steely eyed killers me and Kaz might have to step in to help out 8-) I'm still peeved over the Pongo comment Basil :D ;D

Decide on a date guys so I know whether I'm going to be here or away up North instructing at the time....

Thanks ... Lis' :)

Sticking with the war/soldier quotes

I ain't got time to bleed! - Predator ;)

THE_SALESMAN
10-09-10, 08:07 AM
I'm in on this 1! Harp n crowns won me over with his bike sale :) Spartan 22 murder squad ready to take out those dirty pole dancers ;)

Bornagain
10-09-10, 01:53 PM
We're both still sitting deciding which side to go on , if Stace is strapped for strong fit steely eyed killers me and Kaz might have to step in to help out 8-) I'm still peeved over the Pongo comment Basil :D ;D

Decide on a date guys so I know whether I'm going to be here or away up North instructing at the time....

Thanks ... Lis' :)

Sticking with the war/soldier quotes

I ain't got time to bleed! - Predator ;)

You got time to duck??!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

JAYJAY
10-09-10, 11:54 PM
I'm sticking with Mr Faulty cos his spelling is better ;D ;D

thred? loosers??? :D :D

smellygerm
11-09-10, 08:32 AM
I'm sticking with Mr Faulty cos his spelling is better ;D ;D

thred? loosers??? :D :D
:'( how very dare you bescumber my buncombe with your microphallus language , you sir are a coccydynia ninny hammer corpulent poo barn looser. [smiley=happy.gif]and I'm gunna tel Liam you you ate two smelly burgers
;D