PDA

View Full Version : Dream Rangers

Toph
07-02-11, 06:56 PM
I found this on another forum, these guys are fabulous, truly inspirational, thought I'd share it with you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vksdBSVAM6g&feature=player_embedded

Bornagain
07-02-11, 07:01 PM
They've still got it.....
.......did anyone see Greenman in that clip ;D

Toph
07-02-11, 07:06 PM
;D ;D ;D

Green Man
07-02-11, 07:21 PM

There’s one thing for sure we wont see Basil there as at one point they were stationary and we all know he cant do that with his short legs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

redken1
07-02-11, 07:28 PM
Don't remember that ride out. ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
07-02-11, 07:29 PM

There’s one thing for sure we wont see Basil there as at one point they were stationary and we all know he cant do that with his short legs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I dont do stationary....it's too slow :o

Green Man
07-02-11, 07:32 PM

I dont do stationary....it's too slow :o

I did see you stationary once but there was 2’ft curb involved to help y :o :oou off the bike :o

Roxy
07-02-11, 08:15 PM
Looks like a Bath classic ride out with my dad! ;D

Roxy ;)

Bornagain
07-02-11, 08:33 PM

Roxy ;)

Protect your kill switch... ;D

Roxy
07-02-11, 08:38 PM

Roxy ;)

Ahhh the curse of the millsy manoeuvre ;D.... it will happen to you one day turncoat! ;)

Roxy

Bornagain
07-02-11, 08:45 PM

Roxy ;)

Ahhh the curse of the millsy manoeuvre ;D.... it will happen to you one day turncoat! ;)

Roxy

So long as it's not on a bomb cratered and pock marked dirt track i'll hopefully deal with it ;D ;D ;D...if i remember correctly, it was another R6 owner that bushwhacked you.....you've gotta watch out for them Yam drivers...they're hooligans :D :D

Roxy
07-02-11, 08:54 PM

Roxy ;)

Roxy

So long as it's not on a bomb cratered and pock marked dirt track i'll hopefully deal with it ;D ;D ;D...if i remember correctly, it was another R6 owner that bushwhacked you.....you've gotta watch out for them Yam drivers...they're hooligans :D :D

it's an oldie but a goodie...watch out for the r6's!! ;)

Roxy