PDA

View Full Version : 600 miles at last....

ChrisJo
16-02-11, 03:07 PM
So the Yam XJ-6F goes into GW's this Saturday... 1.5 hours wait at GW's what shall I do?? ::)

Morticia
16-02-11, 03:35 PM
Buy a bike, of course!

jonnydangerous
16-02-11, 03:48 PM
put your waterproofs on the radiator and have just about enough time to dry out????.........before going home in the rain again :-(

Uber Dave
16-02-11, 03:49 PM
They have wifi for free in the cafe, I just bought a coffee and sat with my iphone watching iplayer. Failing that just take your laptop and spend an hour or two on youtube.

ChrisJo
16-02-11, 05:52 PM
Ah.... sit in the cafe and watch the incredibly misserable staff LOL :-X

Roxy
16-02-11, 05:55 PM
I would sit in the cafe and drink tea, but the cups are far too small! 2 slurps and its gone!!! >:(

Roxy

redken1
16-02-11, 06:29 PM
Go and check out all that lovely new metal Chris. Great to get that first service out the way. My fazer had a service just before the bad weather arrived so I have not really had a chance to put it through it's paces. So exited about this year - just can't wait. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ChrisJo
16-02-11, 06:33 PM
I would sit in the cafe and drink tea, but the cups are far too small! 2 slurps and its gone!!! >:(

Roxy

Indeed Roxy.... I just don't know why the staff in the cafe are always so grumpy... If you don't like the job, get another one I say.

Chris

ChrisJo
16-02-11, 06:33 PM
Go and check out all that lovely new metal Chris. Great to get that first service out the way. My fazer had a service just before the bad weather arrived so I have not really had a chance to put it through it's paces. So exited about this year - just can't wait. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I know, easily tempted, but bank not on my side... :(

Roxy
16-02-11, 07:36 PM

Roxy

Indeed Roxy.... I just don't know why the staff in the cafe are always so grumpy... If you don't like the job, get another one I say.

Chris

Last time Dad, Alfie and I went in the woman was a bit miserable tbh ;D ;D and when I asked her to cut the crusts off Alfie's ham sandwich you would have thought I'd asked her to cut her own hand off!!! >:(

Roxy

Honda_Star
16-02-11, 08:09 PM
There is a pub round the corner (round the back) which serves food etc so you could go and eat there? Its not bad. :) Better than a thimble of tea at GW ;D