PDA

View Full Version : Rossi....

Squashed_Fly
22-02-11, 04:13 PM
Is climbing the test sheets! 9th overall in Sepang testing, but 5th & 6th all day.

Taking the sensible option of getting in the laps and setting the bike up well for the season, rather than ading extra soft tyres to gain position in testing is paying off. I think we're gonna see some cracking racing this season!

Glad I've got him in my team. Now if only Crutchlow can stop falling off, my fantasy team may do ok!

Gerry
22-02-11, 05:15 PM
SF… this is so obviously just a ploy to get you out of Roxy’s bad books ;)

It’s no good mate, she’s not only hot (in a strictly non-sexist way you understand) but smart as well, she will see right through it, and no amount of creeping will make up for the hole you recently dug re your “dear dumb blonde” remarks :-/

My only advice is to do a runner while she’s away at the Iditarod and hope she never tracks you down, although if you see a stealthy black R6 being rode by a stealthy black leather clad biker chick on Sunday, be afraid - be very afraid 8-)

G ;)

Si
22-02-11, 05:21 PM

It’s no good mate, she’s not only hot (in a strictly non-sexist way you understand) but smart as well, she will see right through it, and no amount of creeping will make up for the hole you recently dug re your “dear dumb blonde” remarks :-/

My only advice is to do a runner while she’s away at the Iditarod and hope she never tracks you down, although if you see a stealthy black R6 being rode by a stealthy black leather clad biker chick on Sunday, be afraid - be very afraid 8-)

G ;)

LMAO!! ;D ;D

Toph
22-02-11, 05:35 PM
I would buy a ticket for this encounter!! ;D ;D

Green Man
22-02-11, 06:01 PM
I would buy a ticket for this encounter!! ;D ;D

But how much would you pay for a ticket Toph ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nelly
22-02-11, 06:21 PM

G ;)

LMAO. I hear that Beirut is quite nice this time of year SF ;D

redken1
22-02-11, 06:31 PM

G ;)

SF you would probably be safer in Libya. From what I hear the wrath of Roxy is worse than Gadafi. ;D ;D ;D

Uber Dave
22-02-11, 07:13 PM

G ;)

SF you would probably be safer in Libya. From what I hear the wrath of Roxy is worse than Gadafi. ;D ;D ;D

That's actually true!

Si
22-02-11, 08:31 PM

G ;)

That's actually true!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Geordie Stu
22-02-11, 08:46 PM
http://www.motogp.com/

Stoner on a flyer, Is Rossi Sand bagging....?

SupeRDel
23-02-11, 07:08 PM
One of our members of the aircooled RD club works in Moto GP.

He is at the testing and gives us some exclusive news and pix....

Try here if you like MotoGP.....

http://www.aircooledrdclub.org.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=44

http://www.aircooledrdclub.org.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

http://www.aircooledrdclub.org.uk/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=46

Chappers
25-02-11, 06:55 AM

Chappers
25-02-11, 07:00 AM
http://www.motogp.com/

Stoner on a flyer, Is Rossi Sand bagging....?

I did wonder about that, but it seems a very unlikely thing to do with a struggling bike (Hayden well off the pace too) and very limited testing time (and he missed a day of that from being too hot).

Squashed_Fly
25-02-11, 08:47 AM
What does 'sand bagging' mean? I've heard that term a few times...

As in pretending to be be bad, then turning up on race day and blasting everyone out of the water?

Chappers
25-02-11, 01:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbagging

Chappers
25-02-11, 01:54 PM
but be careful not to confuse sand with tea

Squashed_Fly
25-02-11, 02:34 PM
Thought as much :)

Col
25-02-11, 03:20 PM
but be careful not to confuse sand with tea

Once it was mentioned 'Tea' was all that stayed in my mind :D

errrrrr anyhow am looking forward to the season as always.