PDA

View Full Version : Massive THANK YOU

Jacde
27-02-11, 06:36 PM
Well I lost my ride out cherry today and quite frankly couldn't have lost to a greater bunch of people. :-*
I must apologise to all of you who I held up with slow and sometimes hesitant riding, I really hope it didn't spoil your ride today, and liked the couple of one wheeled salutes as a few of you passed me ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] however if I could just say the buzz I got from looking in my mirrors and seeing a whole heap of bike lights following me up Chedder Gorge and out along the roads at the top wil stay with me forever.
Thanks you everyone who picked the bike up and got me out of the hedge, note to self, be more cautious of boy racers ::)
Please give yourselves a huge hug from me :)

(sorry iphone is pants at editing posts!)

Nelly
27-02-11, 06:39 PM
You did great, Jackie lovely to follow you around :)
At least your off was on a soft landing ;)

Nico_babe
27-02-11, 06:39 PM
What happened Jackie? What about a hedge? Are you ok?

Green Man
27-02-11, 06:41 PM
You did brilliant today Jackie Ps I dint like that bush anyway ;) ;)

Beamer
27-02-11, 06:44 PM
Well done Jackie....you did brilliantly.....sorry to hear about the incident with the bush....glad you're ok......big hugs and a massive thank you for my treasured pressie.....it was absolutely lovely and brought a tear to my eye...thank you and again Well Done xxxxxxx :) :) :) :) :)

NiteW4tcher
27-02-11, 06:45 PM
hedge? boy racers? u ok?

Snowy
27-02-11, 06:48 PM
It was great to see you out today Jackie - you did great, well done. :)

Scaredy_Cat
27-02-11, 06:52 PM
Really sorry to hear you had an off Jackie. :(

Just pleased that you're okay and still smiling. See you at the next one :)

Si
27-02-11, 07:18 PM
Hope you're ok Jackie!

Jacde
27-02-11, 07:25 PM
Um, I'm not really sure you'd call it an off more of a drop and dive I think! :-[
Me and Bert the bike are fine thank you all for asking, he's got a couple more scratches and I can feel a slight twist in knee and wrist, trust me, I can hurt myself walking on a flat floor, so no sympathy needed :)

Dabz
27-02-11, 07:47 PM
Great to have you along today...there's nothing better than riding in a group is there? See you at many more in future!

Toph
27-02-11, 08:15 PM
looking forward to riding with you again Jac!! :)
Glad you and Bert are OK! X :-*

redken1
27-02-11, 08:48 PM
Didn't know you had an off Jackie, but pleased you are ok. Can't wait till next time hopefully the weather will be better. :-*

gevert
27-02-11, 09:27 PM
'Dennis's Motorcycle Resprays' just outside Cirencester has done a couple of good jobs for me over the last few years :-[ and was very reasonable... I did have to order the decals separately though.

Hope its of use - I don't plan to be needing his services any time soon ::)

Jacde
27-02-11, 09:34 PM
'Dennis's Motorcycle Resprays' just outside Cirencester has done a couple of good jobs for me over the last few years :-[ and was very reasonable... I did have to order the decals separately though.

Hope its of use - I don't plan to be needing his services any time soon ::)

Thank you, might have him on speed dial ;D
Hope you had a good day with us mad crazy bunch of bikers [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

spudgun
27-02-11, 09:44 PM
scratches might polish out if not deep
but, a scratched bike is better than a scratched rider

Jacde
27-02-11, 09:50 PM
scratches might polish out if not deep

Think they might be a bit on the deep side Spud, :(

but, a scratched bike is better than a scratched rider

Yup!

CharleyX
27-02-11, 09:59 PM
You did good girl [smiley=thumbsup.gif] see you soon x

Flying Half-Dutchman
27-02-11, 11:00 PM
I'm glad you're OK & that Bert's not too bad. It was a great day (my 1st WB rideout too). I'm looking forward to riding with you again.

Nooj
28-02-11, 12:24 AM
You and now JayJay?? I'm not coming out on a WB rideout, you're cursed!!!!! :o

JAYJAY
28-02-11, 12:41 AM
Wasn't the rideout Nooj - It was pride wanting to wash the ride grime off your sterling job on the bike lol

Nokesy
28-02-11, 10:33 AM
Sorry to hear that Jackie but knowing you as I do, I know you will have just picked yourself up (perhaps not the bike admittedly!), dusted yourself off and carried on in true undefeated fashion :) I'm really chuffed you have lost your group rideout cherry - I'm really looking forward to riding with you very soon :)

And just remember - we all drop our bikes ;D

jonnydangerous
28-02-11, 12:51 PM
i once dropped mine whilst waiting at a junction outside a pub where a couple mates just happened to be having a beer....
happens to us all, glad youre ok.

BB
28-02-11, 01:26 PM
Good to hear you had a good day and good to hear your excusrsion was a minor one [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

gordy
28-02-11, 09:28 PM
glad your ok, bikes can be fixed, i have never dropped a bike.

because the disc lock was still on, in front of a large crowd in stratford upon avon, because that would just be wrong!!.

it was a very nice clean ducati 600ss, the full face lid and dark visor covered up the embarrasment, oops.

one of these days i will get to one of your rideouts.

gordy.

Beamer
28-02-11, 09:32 PM
I think I have the top score on bike drops....only 6 times....thats not too bad is it????? hehehe :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Honda_Star
28-02-11, 09:42 PM
Lol - we could start a WB chart list - I will put myself up for most amount of bikes owned in the shortest amount of time but I think Basil might try & beat me to that title ;)

Green Man
28-02-11, 09:44 PM
When I first got my bike took it round to show a friend as I left went up the road to turn around on a hill and over it went what a tw!! I felt luckily no damage
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Basil is now up to six as from last july!!

Nelly
28-02-11, 09:44 PM
Lol - we could start a WB chart list - I will put myself up for most amount of bikes owned in the shortest amount of time but I think Basil might try & beat me to that title ;)

think i may be near the top of that list as well... :-[

Honda_Star
28-02-11, 09:46 PM
I'm 11 in under 3 years . . .

Beamer
28-02-11, 09:52 PM
hehe...not sure where BB comes on the number of bikes....shes gotta be high up on the table too hehe :) :)

Beamer
28-02-11, 09:53 PM

That is really quite impressive Star hehe....well done you hun :) :) :) (I wonder if there 11 bikes actually made that i could fit on hehe) ;D ;D

Honda_Star
28-02-11, 09:54 PM
She could win total amount of bikes , I hope to 'win' the highest bike per year average ;D

jonnydangerous
01-03-11, 03:36 PM
Jacde....im REALLY sorry for the "huge fat minging wheelie" away from the crossroads that surely put you off..... ;-)
my bad........................

Nelly
01-03-11, 03:37 PM

Bloody hell! I thought my 4 in 2 years was bad!

Jacde
01-03-11, 04:27 PM

Bloody hell! I thought my 4 in 2 years was bad!

What about the reverse, who's had the least bikes for the longest time?

Jacde....im REALLY sorry for the "huge fat minging wheelie" away from the crossroads that surely put you off.....

haha that was you huh, don't be sorry and didn't put me off, not even a wobble just a gert big grin ;D from me

Scotty
01-03-11, 05:46 PM
I bought my 10 new and I'll have had it for seven years next month, though the longest I've owned a bike was the XR250 I sold Basil, I'd had that near enough eight years when it went...

Snowy
01-03-11, 05:59 PM
6 bikes over 396 months :-[

and I still have 3 of them....