PDA

View Full Version : How stunning outside???

Squashed_Fly
04-03-11, 01:58 PM
Just been for a blast over to Cricklade & Purton. It is gorgeous outside this afternoon. I am envious if you don't have to work today. But at least I got an hour in it...

Dabz
04-03-11, 02:08 PM
I have the day off today! :D except so far I've spent the day sat on my laptop working...off for a run shortly tho

Mitch9128
04-03-11, 02:43 PM
Working from home, so i overhauled my calipers, was gonna take it for a blat, but couldn't be arsed :)

Nelly
04-03-11, 02:47 PM
stuck in the office.... >:(

Nokesy
04-03-11, 02:55 PM
Working from home, so i overhauled my calipers, was gonna take it for a blat, but couldn't be arsed :)

I too am 'working from home' but am actually 'working' ;D Desperately trying to tie up loose ends before a week off so hope the sun shines like this next week too :)

Nokesy
04-03-11, 02:57 PM

I too am 'working from home' but am actually 'working' ;D Desperately trying to tie up loose ends before a week off so hope the sun shines like this next week too :)

And before some smart arse points out I'm not working cos I is on the forum....... it's a late lunch break!!! ;D

Mitch9128
04-03-11, 03:02 PM
My company was supposed to move to Swindon, then later decided to stay in Frimley. If i didn't commute so far, i wouldn't have to spend so much time maintaining my bike, therefore it's their fault, and i will maintain it in their time :)

Skive to survive, i co-wrote the manual ;D

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 03:08 PM
Day off for me today, so have been out and about already!!

Think I'll go out again later though - tis too nice to sit indoors!

Nokesy
04-03-11, 03:11 PM
My company was supposed to move to Swindon, then later decided to stay in Frimley. If i didn't commute so far, i wouldn't have to spend so much time maintaining my bike, therefore it's their fault, and i will maintain it in their time :)

Skive to survive, i co-wrote the manual ;D

Oh I see... in that case, perfectly reasonable! ;D

Maybe I should use that excuse too.... my CEO questioned why I delivered a tender bid on a very tight deadline in my car when I could have used the bike!! Definitely need regular maintenance, testing and practice to hit those deadlines in future without panicking! ;D

Squashed_Fly
04-03-11, 03:29 PM
I've taken tenders on the bike before now! Great excuse for a work sponsored blast! :D

newnut
04-03-11, 04:47 PM
its still a bit cold

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 04:55 PM
its still a bit cold

Cold? You obviously don't ride through the winter then if you think this is cold lol ;D ;D ;D

newnut
04-03-11, 05:05 PM
lol, i actually ride all year round, was just throwing some negativity in there! lol

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 05:08 PM
lol, i actually ride all year round, was just throwing some negativity in there! lol

Hahaha!! ;D

newnut
04-03-11, 06:10 PM
highworth is near me, i woulda gone for a blast with you earlier

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 06:11 PM
If tomorrow is nice, and you're not busy - let me know.

I'm always up for meeting new people and getting the bike out - and now I don't have a 'her indoors' telling me I can or can't!!!

newnut
04-03-11, 06:17 PM
lol, exactly the same story here, hence im at my dads in sparcells and no longer in berkshire! my dad will be about tomorrow, can hardly leave him at home looking at his written of triumph while i go out for a blast! (or can i?) lol

Iceman
04-03-11, 06:26 PM
..went for a nice cruise along the coastal roads!
:)

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 06:27 PM
Depends who's the Trumpet belongs to.......

Your call!

Will PM you my number if I can work that out - I only signed up here last night!!

newnut
04-03-11, 06:28 PM
lol. ok dude!

Scotty
04-03-11, 07:19 PM
...this could be the beginning of something special.... aaaah... :-* :-* :-*

Maybe you two should get a room whilst you're out.... ;D ;D ;D

gordy
04-03-11, 08:35 PM
too busy putting the bike back together after doing a valve clearance check, also had to take the rear wheel to get a puncture repaired, by the time i had finished it was time to pick the kid's up from school.

oh well perhaps ill get out sunday.

gordy.

bikermonkey
04-03-11, 08:39 PM
...this could be the beginning of something special.... aaaah... :-* :-* :-*

Maybe you two should get a room whilst you're out.... ;D ;D ;D

Hahaha Scotty!! ;D

Nooj
06-03-11, 12:12 AM
Bloody cold working outside today!

tracey_c
06-03-11, 10:06 AM
we went out yesterday with 8/9 bikes from the pig & whistle melksham, covered about 150 miles down to studland and back.was abit on the chilly side but dry,coffee stop at compton abbas on way down, saw a few bikers turn up as we were leaving. all in all a great ride out :)thinking about shooting to george whites today. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]