PDA

View Full Version : ALDI this week - Jacket & Now Lidl too.....

ChrisJo
28-02-11, 01:03 PM
Roxy will want one mind LOL

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_17779.htm?WT.mc_id=2011-02-28-11-08

Nelly
28-02-11, 01:08 PM
Bargain! Might be tempted to get one for Mrs H
For some reason her jacket is always dirty up the back ;)

alanTDM
28-02-11, 01:43 PM
yeo got Boots ,locks helmets and gloves etc.i need a new pair of boots this pair of Vendramimi enduro boots lasted me 12years what i got nowreally worn as one might say there on there last legs lol

ChrisJo
28-02-11, 02:02 PM
Lidl just put a load on for Monday 7th now...

Woooow bike gear fest time ;D

wiltshire builders
28-02-11, 02:14 PM
Pancake maker £16.99!......uh doesn't the frying pan do the same thing and costs £13 less. And what the hell are motorcycling socks? All this time i've been using regular socks. Why did no-one tell me? :D

Nelly
28-02-11, 02:16 PM
Pancake maker £16.99!......uh doesn't the frying pan do the same thing and costs £13 less. And what the hell are motorcycling socks? All this time i've been using regular socks. Why did no-one tell me? :D

lol ;D Motorcycling socks are the ones that can ride a bike by themselves!

Dabz
28-02-11, 02:32 PM
Motorcycle socks make you ride 12% faster. Fact.

Nico_babe
28-02-11, 02:46 PM
Motorcycle socks make you ride 12% faster. Fact.

Hey, I heard 15% faster?

Snowy
28-02-11, 02:57 PM
The male version of the motorcycle socks comes complete with additional instructions marked "L" and "R". ;D ;D

virginie_morisot
28-02-11, 04:08 PM
definitely agree with pancake maker here.... and i have been using hiking socks... (unmarked!!) :-D

redken1
28-02-11, 05:13 PM
I suffer from a sore rump on longish rides so I purchased a pair of those padded cycle shorts and wore them for the first time on Sunday's ride. Made a huge difference, so I can confirm that cycle shorts double-up as motorcycle shorts. Oh, and I reckon they added 10 bhp to my bike's power output. ;D

bubblylittleme
28-02-11, 05:19 PM
Lidl deals

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=18730

Nelly
28-02-11, 05:41 PM
I suffer from a sore rump on longish rides so I purchased a pair of those padded cycle shorts and wore them for the first time on Sunday's ride. Made a huge difference, so I can confirm that cycle shorts double-up as motorcycle shorts. Oh, and I reckon they added 10 bhp to my bike's power output. ;D

I wondered why your ass looked fat! ;D ;D ;D

Caz
28-02-11, 05:53 PM

Very sexy :D I must get some, I get a numb bum too ;D

Mitch9128
28-02-11, 06:44 PM
The compression gear is good, stops leathers sticking to you in the hot weather. I like some of the German beers too :)

pob06
28-02-11, 07:04 PM
Another thumbs up for the base layers, also been using one of their tankbags for a few years now, good bit of kit.

Surely the socks should say clutch and brake not L&R ?? Hehe

wiltshire builders
28-02-11, 07:28 PM

I've got my own padding.

virginie_morisot
28-02-11, 07:51 PM
Seriously guys, i'll never be able to look at you in the same way now that i know what u wear underneath it all.. we need some super sexy wb paddded shorts..not to forget the motorcycling socks.. oh yea! :o we could always strip down on trip to the seaside when days are sunnier... can't wait !! ;D ;D

Scotty
28-02-11, 10:54 PM
You use your left foot for for the clutch? Impressive.... ::)

Green Man
28-02-11, 10:59 PM

I think he must have ape hanger handlebars up side down !! ;D ;D ;D

redken1
01-03-11, 06:15 AM

I think he must have ape hanger handlebars up side down !! ;D ;D ;D
We are in hard economic times - things must be worse than what I thought when bikers are wearing socks instead of gloves. ;D ;D ;D

pob06
01-03-11, 01:04 PM
doh..... opens the door a crack and it's walked right on through.... ;D :D ;D

;)

BB
01-03-11, 08:54 PM
;D ;D ;D

Dabz
02-03-11, 10:37 AM
Aldi in trowbridge didn't have any that I could see when I popped in last night

Mitch9128
02-03-11, 11:11 AM
Starts tomorrow Gerry! Spot the 9r in Melksham car park at bang on the dot tomorrow.

ro
03-03-11, 07:25 PM
Did anyone look to see what they had today? I was too busy in work today but might manage to pop over to the Swindon one lunchtime tomorrow---if there's anything left by then! ::)

alanTDM
03-03-11, 08:12 PM
I went to Melksham branch this morning got a pair of boots £30 when i got back i put some leather waterproofer on them and they look well made if they last me more than a few years i will be quite happy.
Would of got the trousers as they looked good quality aswell and jackets looked ok but prefer the Lidle jacket though ,also had gloves, neck tubes all the stuff advertised.I got some of there gloves few years ago and they lasted about 3 years.
Id get there as soon as possible dont think it will last long in stores.

Loops
03-03-11, 09:07 PM
Damn, I wanted to pick up a set of the base layers but I'm not going to have a chance till about Saturday afternoon!

They'd probably not fit me anyway, having curves in the wrong places and all ;D

Red Zed 1
04-03-11, 02:09 PM
popped in to aldi today,lots of biker gear,,finally i have a pair of biking trousers that was in my price range :) :)..they are spot on ;D ;D..also got a pair of gloves amd the mrs got some thermals..the helmets aren't up to much but the jackets and boots looked very good value,if you can get the right size

Gaz
07-03-11, 07:59 PM
Loads of stuff in Melksham Lild today,tankbags, gloves,socks,boots etc.

silly_simon
07-03-11, 08:40 PM
Damn, I wanted to pick up a set of the base layers but I'm not going to have a chance till about Saturday afternoon!

They'd probably not fit me anyway, having curves in the wrong places and all ;D

Nic,
I would get the ones from Lidl as I took the Aldi ones back :(

And as for your curves, I think you look great ;) ;) :D :D