PDA

View Full Version : Bike of the night wow

smellygerm
15-03-11, 08:08 PM
Just thinking of having a bike of the night starting spring/ summer time,we will take a picture of each bike on Wednesday night then pull a random number out and the winner will receive a free smelly burger and cone of chips the following week, as I will be running the BBQ I will be looking for volunteers to take pics with my camera . We will also post the picture on the site and also the facebook page. Well what do you think ,yes or a crap idea?

Jacde
15-03-11, 08:20 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Good idea

dl56
15-03-11, 08:20 PM
good idea , hope to make it up to visit you soon :D :D

Hazel-nut
15-03-11, 08:29 PM
i like it :) now i have a bike i have a chance of winning as well :P

Beamer
15-03-11, 08:32 PM
great ...love it smelly...nice 1 but its not allowed to be the same one every week (i.e the one with the nice shiney red wheels hehe ;) ;) ;) )

smellygerm
15-03-11, 08:34 PM
great ...love it smelly...nice 1 but its not allowed to be the same one every week (i.e the one with the nice shiney red wheels hehe ;) ;) ;) )
You know me to well ;D

Roxy
15-03-11, 08:35 PM
Great idea Stace, do I have to provide my own gluten free roll to go with my smelly burger?? ;D

Roxy

Beamer
15-03-11, 08:37 PM
You know me to well ;D

hehe.... oh yes....it is a nice bike tho lol ;D ;D

Kopite
15-03-11, 08:40 PM
Great idea. I will let you have 10 pics of my bike to give me a better chance of winning!! lol :)

smellygerm
15-03-11, 08:41 PM
Great idea Stace, do I have to provide my own gluten free roll to go with my smelly burger?? ;D

Roxy
We've been doin gluten free burgers and chips for ages love,Hun,babe,chick lol ,hope you can make it soon I want to see the new/classic bike
Ps did you get that horrible mole removed ? Lol ;D

Nelly
15-03-11, 08:53 PM
Nice idea [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Gaz
15-03-11, 09:11 PM
like it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
15-03-11, 09:17 PM

Roxy
We've been doin gluten free burgers and chips for ages love,Hun,babe,chick lol ,hope you can make it soon I want to see the new/classic bike
Ps did you get that horrible mole removed ? Lol ;D

Not the burger you muppet the roll?????? ;D ;D ;D

and as for the other things you said... :-X :-X :-X

Roxy ;)

smellygerm
15-03-11, 09:22 PM
And rolls ;)

Roxy
15-03-11, 09:28 PM
sweeeeet!!! well I may just make an appearance v soon then for a smelly burger and gluten free roll [smiley=laugh.gif].

Roxy
(its a medical condition don't you know!)

Dabz
15-03-11, 09:43 PM
great idea! I shall look forward to my free burger... ;) lol

Bornagain
15-03-11, 10:55 PM
Looks like i'll be expanding the love handles this Summer with the free burgers.

Stace - After i've won a few burgers can i just opt for the money instead? I can use the cash for an orange dayglo tan, got any recommended salons????? ;D ;D ;D

smellygerm
15-03-11, 10:59 PM
They do have hight restrictions in these shops 2'3" sorry :-*

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:02 PM
Don't apologise honey :-*
I've got you some leather wax for your face, best get Alli to apply it though, wouldn't want to ruin your new nails :-* :-*

smellygerm
15-03-11, 11:05 PM
Poor mrs A she soon took off didn't get a chance to get her number,
yum yum

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:10 PM
You fiend ;D

By the way, this Thread Title has the word WOW in it. Is that a referance to the tattoo you've got with a W on each butt cheek! Maybe you can get that out for the photo of the winning bike each week too ;) ;) ;D :o :-* :'( :'(

Green Man
15-03-11, 11:13 PM
You fiend ;D

By the way, this Thread Title has the word WOW in it. Is that a referance to the tattoo you've got with a W on each butt cheek! Maybe you can get that out for the photo of the winning bike each week too ;) ;) ;D :o :-* :'( :'(

Orange and brown don’t go together Lol ;D :-* 8-)

smellygerm
15-03-11, 11:13 PM
You'd like to get an EYE full ,just the righ hight I suppose and stop winking at me vmix is getting upset :-[

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:20 PM
You'd like to get an EYE full ,just the righ hight I suppose and stop winking at me vmix is getting upset :-[

Those aren't winks ya wishful thinking spray booth bather, i've got a bad eye. ;)this one's to say it's sore and this one's :'( because it's watery.......and this :o was the expression i gave when you walked in T'other day!!! I thought you'd been for a dip in Peckham Springs ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:22 PM
You fiend ;D

Orange and brown don’t go together Lol ;D :-* 8-)

Hear Hear Col [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
15-03-11, 11:25 PM
I thought he trying to be the same colour as dilly dong ;D ;D one more spray and your there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:26 PM
I thought he trying to be the same colour as dilly dong ;D ;D one more spray and your there ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think Dilly Dong's got a W tattoo'd on each of his butt cheeks too :P :P

smellygerm
15-03-11, 11:29 PM
Oh a sore eye that's why you were walking funny and that's why colllin had a damp patch on his pants ,thought it smelt a bit pooy

Bornagain
15-03-11, 11:30 PM
All i could smell was coconut oil ;D

smellygerm
15-03-11, 11:31 PM
Australian beach brow actualy

Jon_W
16-03-11, 08:02 AM
Nice one!!! Like it.

Bonnielass
16-03-11, 08:20 AM
Great idea! :)