PDA

View Full Version : Go carefull Westbury, Warminster, Trowbidge A350

silly_simon
20-03-11, 01:50 PM
Our P.olicitcally C.orrect W.ally is out in force today >:( saw him in Westbury having a chat with a couple of bikes as I went past

silver/grey BMW WX58 RMY

470four
20-03-11, 01:54 PM
Is this the same one stopping bikes near the carwash up from Tesco Extra?

silly_simon
20-03-11, 01:56 PM
Thats the one mate spotted him on Warminster road faceing towards warminster >:( Just as well I'd slowed right down really ::)

Oh BTW hows the balancing going ?

CallumSM
20-03-11, 04:22 PM
He's a determined bugger n I take it some have you have had some experience with this one from other posts?

Cheers for heads up, ill be sure to avoid that road these few days! 8-)

Moo
20-03-11, 05:23 PM
I have some surprising news!! On the way brack from H&C on Sat I saw this BMW on the roundabout near countrywide in Melksham. The surprising bit, he stopped a CAR!!! (full of yoofs tho)

Si
20-03-11, 06:17 PM
He is over Castle Coombe way quite a bit too. I know he tugged the collar of a few last year going to/from the Sally on Thursday eves. >:(

Roxy
20-03-11, 09:12 PM
He's my best mate...NOT!!...stopped me last year and gave me a lovely little piece of paper and a great 'biker' chat in the car....couple of words for him...F***ing Arse!

Steer clear of him if you can.....for someone who's a biker he Fecking hates us! >:( >:( >:(

Roxy

bobf279
20-03-11, 09:22 PM
Must be determined if he is out on Sunday too!! This is the same guy I saw twice yesterday interviewing bikers without coffee >:(

470four
20-03-11, 09:28 PM
Thats the one mate spotted him on Warminster road faceing towards warminster >:( Just as well I'd slowed right down really ::)

Oh BTW hows the balancing going ?

Will keep an eye out... ;)

Got one bike done, just the 470four left which should be straightforward! Should have a bit of time on my hands now the CBR6 is sold :)