PDA

View Full Version : I did know..........

Hunar
24-03-11, 09:51 AM
That it would look like being another glorious day today, both my bikes are off the road.........

You will know when one or both are back on the road the weather will turn crappy again.

Jon_W
24-03-11, 01:35 PM
Buy more bikes!!!

Increases the chances on one working!!!!! :D :D

Dabz
24-03-11, 02:19 PM
happy for you to borrow mine if you can get over to trowbridge mate :)

Hunar
24-03-11, 03:38 PM
if i get a bike mate the weather will turn ****ty again, the longer I am without a bike the nicer the weather should be for everyone else!

I'm not ruling out that my bikes have been sabotaged by someone who knows that when I am off the road the sun comes out.

I think I can make something of it though, start taking donations to stay off the road while you lot get some good days of riding in.

I rekon £50 a head is a fair figure!

Nooj
24-03-11, 07:01 PM
You're not in any hurry to get them fixed are you? It makes a world of difference working out in the sunshine following what feels like six months of cold dark winter.

Roxy
24-03-11, 07:03 PM
with the r6 return just around the corner can I order some dry wx for the next week or so please hun? :-*

Roxy

Dennis_Sinanan
24-03-11, 08:24 PM
Hunar,

Sorry to hear about the bikes with such good weather.

Don't you think £50 for head is a bit steep ;D what kind of extras you throw in for that price :-* :-* ;D

See you on the road soon.

Chappers
24-03-11, 09:12 PM
Extras ... can you do my work for me too so I can actually get out and enjoy more of this sunshine you're responsible for?!

Jon_W
25-03-11, 08:22 AM
Extras ... can you do my work for me too so I can actually get out and enjoy more of this sunshine you're responsible for?!

+1 ;D