PDA

View Full Version : should have bloody known.............

Hunar
23-03-11, 08:24 PM
...... If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all!

Sun was shining this morning, nice and warm, warm enough to wear leathers with no thermals, and normal summer gloves, a superb day to be on the bike........

Should have known...........

When I saw what a glorious say it was, that something must be wrong with my bikes, meaning I can't ride them, and true to form, the right fork seal on both bikes has blown..........

Another enexpected bill just before both MOT's and the insurance is due..............

<insert string of many and varied curses and swear words here>

R1chie
23-03-11, 08:26 PM
What ever it is that goes around, it has got to you and set up camp.

Last Train
23-03-11, 08:29 PM
Kin cheers

Hunar
23-03-11, 08:31 PM
the right hand fork seal.....

on both bikes.......

at the same time..............

on the first really nice and warm day of the year................

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beamer
23-03-11, 08:46 PM
hate to put a dampener on it but that may well have saved your life..... someone up 'there' may have known that some car driver was loose on the road and made sure you werent in its path...thats how i look at stuff like that....call me mad or stupid, i dont care, when Im prevented doing something i really want to do i think about why and what couldve gone wrong!! I know that aint gonna replace your fork seal etc but massive hugs Hunar :) :) :)

BB
23-03-11, 08:59 PM
Sheesh, :o

time for a consoling [smiley=beer.gif] :-*

BB

R1chie
23-03-11, 09:21 PM
hate to put a dampener on it but that may well have saved your life..... someone up 'there' may have known that some car driver was loose on the road and made sure you werent in its path..

Yeah...probably the one I nearly left a geordie shaped imprint in today after a dopey bint decided to do a u-turn immediately after coming off a roundabout.

Couldn't even offer any verbal as I was too busy trying to remove me nads from the fuel tank.

Beamer
23-03-11, 09:31 PM
Nice one Richie [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Nelly
23-03-11, 09:39 PM
Bad News Hoon. :(

Snowy
23-03-11, 10:03 PM
Not good news :(

Roxy
23-03-11, 10:08 PM
Come on the mighty Hunar...it's nearly Roxy ride out time!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Roxy

Nooj
24-03-11, 12:31 AM
Sounds like you need a third bike.

Jon_W
24-03-11, 08:20 AM
Sh*tty luck.

Things tend to go to hell together I'm afraid.

Si
24-03-11, 09:05 AM
Bummer mate! >:(

jonnydangerous
24-03-11, 10:18 AM
if its the gsx as well, it will need 2 new bushes fella, and if that doesnt cure it, it will need the fork leg rechroming, 2 new bushes and a new seal..... not as expensive as it sounds tho...

Hunar
24-03-11, 01:36 PM
if its the gsx as well, it will need 2 new bushes fella, and if that doesnt cure it, it will need the fork leg rechroming, 2 new bushes and a new seal..... not as expensive as it sounds tho...

Yup the GSX as well chief, not sure why it's blown, they where both changed less than a year ago, and I have not done that many miles on it as it was off the road for a while after i dropped it, and it went down on the left side.

Hunar
24-03-11, 11:21 PM
Fork seals and oil ordered for the fj, they're less than a couple of years old, possibly not even a year.

Nooj
25-03-11, 11:13 PM
Weather's set to change on Wednesday, bet I know when you'll be back on the road again.