PDA

View Full Version : Led Side Light Bulb needed

alanTDM
25-03-11, 06:47 PM
My side light above my main lights is looking sort of yellowish,cleaned the lens no difference so im looking for a LED bright white bulb that will fit into a 5.0w glass bulb holder or one with a bluish tinge
Any body know where i might get one from in the Trowbridge Bradford on Avon area

Si
25-03-11, 06:58 PM
I just got one from Bike-It (im pretty sure that was the make) for the Triple. GM Stevens in Trowbridge are a stockist of Bike it products. If they havent got any in stock they will order you one im sure. Ebay as Im sure you are aware will have plenty too!

alanTDM
25-03-11, 07:21 PM
Thanks for that will call over there tomorrow if they haven't got them i'll order one.

Si
25-03-11, 08:38 PM
:)

alanTDM
26-03-11, 02:51 PM
Well got one and um not impressed its like a dot in the middle of the lens i thought it would illuminate all or most of the lens,i'll leave it in for now though.

Uber Dave
26-03-11, 04:04 PM
I have had a load of stuff from these guys. Loads of different ones which will fit and you can pick the brightness level too.

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/

Si
26-03-11, 04:48 PM
Well got one and um not impressed its like a dot in the middle of the lens i thought it would illuminate all or most of the lens,i'll leave it in for now though.

Thats a shame mate. Mine is very bright!? I have bought stuff in the past from the site Dave has justed posted and no complaints either!

Flying Half-Dutchman
27-03-11, 09:48 AM
They've got them in Halfords

alanTDM
27-03-11, 05:53 PM
The Brightness of the LED isnt the problem it is lot brighter but the light is more forward facing rather than a normal bulb which the light spreads out.ill check out the web site and Halfords