PDA

View Full Version : the rozzers

jacob030802
02-04-11, 09:47 PM
just been down to petrol station to fill up for the afghan ride tomorrow and low and behold mr plod is in there and only goes and books me for a small number plate. nothing else wrong (he didnt hear the laser exhaust obviously) what a w***ker!! £60 quid down the swanny. what a complete w****er!!

bobf279
02-04-11, 11:21 PM
Not our favourite biker cop by any chance?

Nooj
02-04-11, 11:30 PM
Technically, he's in the right and you're in the wrong, but it is tight, if I was plod I wouldn't issue a ticket for a small plate. Very petty.

jacob030802
03-04-11, 07:06 AM
Watch out for a grey Audi A4, on a 60 plate!!

Roxy
03-04-11, 07:21 AM
Unless he has changed his car, it sounds like a different PC to our usual one >:(. I was pulled last year for a slightly smaller plate (5mm) and given the same love note as you :( He had a silver BMW (see roxys friend on spotted section)

Just a bit petty if you ask me ::)

Roxy

470four
03-04-11, 09:20 AM
Sack the fkr and use his wages to go towards filling in potholes. ;)

wiltshire builders
03-04-11, 10:54 AM
Unless he has changed his car, it sounds like a different PC to our usual one >:(. I was pulled last year for a slightly smaller plate (5mm) and given the same love note as you :( He had a silver BMW (see roxys friend on spotted section)

Roxy
Saw him yesterday in a dark blue 5 series.

470four
03-04-11, 11:54 AM
Better still - use HIM for filling in potholes so we can all have a go. :)

Squashed_Fly
03-04-11, 11:56 AM
What a twat. Today of all days....

470four
03-04-11, 12:04 PM
Easy pickings... what a fkn jobsworth!

NiteW4tcher
03-04-11, 05:49 PM
u get a tixket for a illegal plate.......yet i see on a very regular basis boy racers with weird plates, neons,blue sidelights....alll illegal....yet theyget away with it

i got pulled for my can last summer...............even though its stamped road legal i had to explain to plod it was legal >:(

ok i dnt have the baffle in ;D

Col
03-04-11, 07:21 PM
Got sympathy with ya :( but if you set easy ones up they'll kick 'em in

Tobias5571
03-04-11, 10:17 PM
when i was 16 and stupid i filed a harrasment charge for being stopped 43 times in 6 months by the police and 25+ wer williamsssss :/

Jon_W
04-04-11, 09:39 AM
Got sympathy with ya :( but if you set easy ones up they'll kick 'em in

Oh so true! ;)

Ducatista
04-04-11, 09:50 AM
I agree that these people trying to uphold the law and do their jobs are being throughly unresonable.
Who on earth do they think they are ;)

Jon_W
04-04-11, 10:10 AM
;D ;D ;D

Nelly
04-04-11, 12:34 PM
43 times in 6 months toby? Bleedin hell! What were driving? The batmobile or something? ;D

Roxy
04-04-11, 01:00 PM

Roxy
Saw him yesterday in a dark blue 5 series.

ARSE >:( >:( >:(

That means he has a garage of them to choose from? that's not playing fair! >:( >:( >:(

Well how the hell he spotted my 5mm from 30' away I will never know.

Cheers for the heads up though [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Roxy

Dabz
04-04-11, 01:59 PM
you obviously look like a troublemaker even from a distance Kirsty ;)

Uber Dave
04-04-11, 02:05 PM
you obviously look like a troublemaker even from a distance Kirsty ;)

And now as LMGS she will just fly off the handle at him next time and get nicked

Dabz
04-04-11, 02:52 PM
yup! let's hope he doesn't stop just to ask what the latters on her helmet stand for ;)

Roxy
04-04-11, 03:22 PM
yup! let's hope he doesn't stop just to ask what the latters on her helmet stand for ;)

tutt tutt tutt ::)

Roxy xx

Dabz
04-04-11, 03:25 PM
oh geez..Dave, where are those spare letters? I need to put "spelling nazi" on her helmet too!

:-*

Roxy
04-04-11, 03:31 PM
oh geez..Dave, where are those spare letters? I need to put "spelling nazi" on her helmet too! :-*

Dave gave me all the spare letters....ready for me to place onto your lid/bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah ha ;) ;)

Roxy xx

Uber Dave
04-04-11, 04:09 PM
oh geez..Dave, where are those spare letters? I need to put "spelling nazi" on her helmet too! :-*

Dave gave me all the spare letters....ready for me to place onto your lid/bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah ha ;) ;)

Roxy xx

Tis true James, she does indeed have the letter sheet. I would not leave her anywhere near your bike/car/kit/house/girlfriend for longer than 30 seconds on her own else they will be covered with Rossi styled font!

Dabz
04-04-11, 04:36 PM
oh geez...this could be an issue lol

Roxy
04-04-11, 04:40 PM
mmmmwahhh ha ha ha ha watch out CL!!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

bobf279
04-04-11, 09:11 PM
stopped 43 times thats a lot

Jon_W
05-04-11, 10:21 AM
when i was 16 and stupid i filed a harrasment charge for being stopped 43 times in 6 months by the police and 25+ wer williamsssss :/

WoW!! That's a lot!! What you do?? Have F**K POLICE PIGS written in big letters all over the bike???

;D ;D

SupeRDel
05-04-11, 07:11 PM
Put it this way.

If one of your kids was knocked over in a hit and run and all the witnesses said..

"Sorry we did not get the reg number because we could not read it!"

You would feel pretty pissed offed the driver got away with it and still complain the police never caught the driver.

StreetHippo
05-04-11, 07:28 PM
I'm not condoning anyones actions, people are big enough to make choices, but I will say that the use of ANPR cameras is on the rise, especially next year with the Olympics, and if your plate can't be read they will pull you automatically.
Just so you know. I hate the barn door on mine but can't be added to change it :D

Stu

Bornagain
05-04-11, 11:21 PM
I'm not condoning anyones actions, people are big enough to make choices, but I will say that the use of ANPR cameras is on the rise, especially next year with the Olympics, and if your plate can't be read they will pull you automatically.
Just so you know. I hate the barn door on mine but can't be added to change it :D

Stu

T'is a good point Stu but the quality of ANPR now is so good that the "plate size" guides are pretty obsolete. Somewhere it's written in some ACPO guidlines that so long as an officer can read a number plate from 25meters then that should be good enough. I did cut n' paste it on here on an earlier thread.

You managed to get loaded onto the Cornwall trip yet?

baxter
08-04-11, 07:33 AM
If or when you get pulled make sure they wright the ticket out correctly. I got pulled over about 3 years ago on my 50cc with a crate of Stella on the tank whilst under taking my mate . I no I was in the wrong big time but after checking the ticket and finding a fault they gave me back my fine and took my points off

Jon_W
08-04-11, 08:52 AM

Stu

Good point... Beware all.

TBH, I've always kept the big plates for one reason only. Sod the law, it's a stuffing great reflective surface on the rear of the machine.... with the visual inability demonstrated by some road users I feel that anything that gets you seen is good.

Squashed_Fly
08-04-11, 09:08 AM
TBH, I've always kept the big plates for one reason only. Sod the law, it's a stuffing great reflective surface on the rear of the machine.... with the visual inability demonstrated by some road users I feel that anything that gets you seen is good.

+1 :)

470four
08-04-11, 11:11 AM
Saw a van stopped yesterday on the way into work approx 6:30pm by a dark blue BMW, reg WX10 inbetween Stony Gutter and West Ashton crossroads... ::)