PDA

View Full Version : George Whites Big Blast Weekend 16th - 17th April

mcicy
25-03-11, 12:25 PM
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1388/82973651.jpg

Its back again this year at the Swindon branch, loads of stuff to do, if you haven't been yet I can highly recommend it for a free day out.

Had to miss last years as I was moving house, but will be there this year without fail

StreetHippo
25-03-11, 02:49 PM
And you can win a new CBR600F this w'end!

Stu ;)

allantheboss
14-04-11, 07:29 PM
Hello Lads and Gentlemen!
My friends and I were planning to do a ride this Saturday, leaving from the GW shindig. Theres 3 of us so far, and numbers would be cool!

At the moment, plan is to go to each of the white horses, but we're really open for suggestions! Like, Stone Henge or something, maybe. Apply within!

HensonA
14-04-11, 08:05 PM
Not another GW show thread !!!! One already started in Meets & Rideouts section !! ;) ;) ;)

mcicy
15-04-11, 05:36 PM
I am stuck doing gardening this weekend, so won't be able to head down til Sunday, still I should be there just in time to win this years bike

silly_simon
17-04-11, 05:57 PM
Just got back from this and to be honest I didn't go alot on it :( :(

Still the very decent chaps on the parts counter went across to the warehouse to get me some brake pads for the Mrs New(to her) scooter :) :) so in that respect nice one GW's 8-)

NiteW4tcher
17-04-11, 06:57 PM
went and nearly bought a spanking new z750r ;D

Loops
17-04-11, 10:03 PM
I went along on Saturday and tried on some rather pricey Alpine Stars kit with Gortex (as I'm fed up of getting wet).

After umming and ahhing, and fluttering my eyelashes as much as possible to get a more money off, I decided I just couldn't justify the cost at the moment, especially as I was a bit disappointed at the impact protection on such expensive stuff :(

So I splashed out and spent 50p on some bungees and that was it ;D

Gerry
17-04-11, 10:11 PM
I went along on Saturday and tried on some rather pricey Alpine Stars kit with Gortex (as I'm fed up of getting wet).

After umming and ahhing, and fluttering my eyelashes as much as possible to get a more money off, I decided I just couldn't justify the cost at the moment, especially as I was a bit disappointed at the impact protection on such expensive stuff :(

I didn't realise it was that cheap to have a go, I tried to get Roxy to do it with me, but she's said she would be sick if she did - it was all very confusing :D

G ;)

PS, did you see those tall, thin Umpa-Lumpas's there ?

Basher
17-04-11, 10:52 PM

I didn't realise it was that cheap to have a go, I tried to get Roxy to do it with me, but she's said she would be sick if she did - it was all very confusing :D

G ;)

PS, did you see those tall, thin Umpa-Lumpas's there ?

Whats a umpa lumpa :-/ ?

Roxy
17-04-11, 10:58 PM
those 'things' pretending to be 'babes' on the fuel stand I think! :-/

Gerry
17-04-11, 11:04 PM
Basher... Link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=umpa+lumpa

Basher
17-04-11, 11:12 PM
Basher... Link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=umpa+lumpa

;D Oh yeah I saw them ;D but only through my sunglasses....lol

Red Zed 1
17-04-11, 11:15 PM
popped up there today,umpa lumpas is a fair description,,pmsl as they tried to walk in high heels and look"sexy"..apart from that,was a good couple hrs and did get some bargains.. :) :)

ChrisJo
18-04-11, 09:30 AM

They were without doubt 'swamp donkies'..... More males were walkiong away from them than too them LOL

Scotty
18-04-11, 11:53 AM

Miaow.... careful with those claws, Aphrodite.... ;D ;D ;D

Kevinb
18-04-11, 04:41 PM
They didn't have a clue what they where doing. Nice young ladies on the MCN stand though (So I was told)
Still a nice day out especially with my daughter and grandson turining up

Loops
20-04-11, 09:59 PM

G ;)

No no NO way was I going within a hundred yards of that thing ;D

Gerry
20-04-11, 10:29 PM

G ;)

No no NO way was I going within a hundred yards of that thing ;D

I didn't know you knew me Loops :-/

;)

Roxy
20-04-11, 10:32 PM

Miaow.... careful with those claws, Aphrodite.... ;D ;D ;D

not catty just truthful. I can appreciate a good looking woman, they were just scary.

Roxy